Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2021, 12:08 PM

4,195 posts, read 4,077,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
To bad so sad. It’s a private company and can deny service to anyone they want. Especially crazy anti vaccination nut jobs.
But if a private company decides not to make a cake for two men’s wedding there is going to be a problem even if there are many other companies who will make that cake.

Old 08-09-2021, 12:25 PM

19,027 posts, read 13,937,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
But if a private company decides not to make a cake for two men’s wedding there is going to be a problem even if there are many other companies who will make that cake.
Thanks for reminding me of this one. I tend to forget it when pointing out the various hypocrisies that make up ALL leftist thought.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 08-09-2021, 01:26 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Thanks for reminding me of this one. I tend to forget it when pointing out the various hypocrisies that make up ALL leftist thought.
Yep, hypocrisy is a core value of leftists

Old 08-09-2021, 03:28 PM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
Like what the guy last week was yelling as he bashed the faces of two unmasked subway riders.. “I have a kid with me that can’t get the vaccine yet”. They told him to “chill bro” and it was on like Donkey Kong. The two dudes were laid out in 30 seconds.
That guy is extremely stupid - not to mention a criminal- probably a drug addict if not an EDP. If he stopped listening to CNN and to big pharmaceutical companies, he’d know that the chance of a child dying from covid are practically at zero. Children are more at risk for developing sickness from the vaccine itself.

Talk about menticide. It’s very frustrating to have a massive stupid population losing their ability to reason on a day by day basis because of social media and their favorite media bigs.

Old 08-09-2021, 03:37 PM

5,803 posts, read 2,930,663 times
Walked into restaurant that said masks for unvaccinated people only. Walked in without a mask and walked out without one. Zero ****s were given by everyone around me. Bee doing it for months now.

Been walking out without a mask when they were required in a restaurant back in the day. I found it hilarious that you need a mask to walk and walk back from your table but not on while you eat.

Old 08-09-2021, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
7 months later I am just able to run again ..but both of us still have unexplainable high blood pressure and require meds.. we never had pressure issues …I am having lots of trouble getting my sugar levels down to the prediabetic levels I was at pre covid .

Afternoon fatigue is still an on going issue in both of us.

He has no clue what covid is like for many who never were even in intensive care …

When someone says what are you worried about , it has a 99% survival rate I only wish them to get a good case of it.. what a stupid statement.

No wonder they are broke with that kind of stupid logic
Well, I survived covid -it was only a low grade fever and sore throat for three days. I have the full antibodies but got sick from the vaccine itself. I have developed tingling and numbness in my hands and feet that doesn’t go away unless I am active or drink a glass of wine. I have reported this to the FDA, CDC and to my primary care physician. There is no way I’m taking a third shot of that poison.

And I’m sorry to say, but the reason why you may have gotten sick from covid is because of your high blood glucose. May I kindly suggest that you stop consuming breads (processed white flours) and mixing these with fats or proteins. Go on a full carnivore or vegan diet and I **guarantee** to the T that your entire pre diabetic problems will be erased within a month. Take the challenge. Stop consuming processed foods. Only vegetables and grass fed meats. There is no sugar in these meals. That should automatically bring down the blood pressure problem as well.

Old 08-09-2021, 04:23 PM

245 posts, read 341,913 times
Go cry in the corner somewhere or go get vaxxed.

Old 08-09-2021, 04:38 PM

106,571 posts, read 108,713,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Well, I survived covid -it was only a low grade fever and sore throat for three days. I have the full antibodies but got sick from the vaccine itself. I have developed tingling and numbness in my hands and feet that doesn’t go away unless I am active or drink a glass of wine. I have reported this to the FDA, CDC and to my primary care physician. There is no way I’m taking a third shot of that poison.

And I’m sorry to say, but the reason why you may have gotten sick from covid is because of your high blood glucose. May I kindly suggest that you stop consuming breads (processed white flours) and mixing these with fats or proteins. Go on a full carnivore or vegan diet and I **guarantee** to the T that your entire pre diabetic problems will be erased within a month. Take the challenge. Stop consuming processed foods. Only vegetables and grass fed meats. There is no sugar in these meals. That should automatically bring down the blood pressure problem as well.
Nice try but my wife has normal sugar levels and was just as sick . She is always on a low carb diet .

I have no desire to change anything I did pre covid ..my diet was as healthy as I care to live

Spin again

Old 08-09-2021, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Real_Deal View Post
Go cry in the corner somewhere or go get vaxxed.
Orrrr… you can go cry in the corner somewhere or refuse the experimental vaccine.

Old 08-09-2021, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
Nice try but my wife has normal sugar levels and was just as sick . She is always on a low carb diet .

I have no desire to change anything I did pre covid ..my diet was as healthy as I care to live

Spin again
But you’re not on a low carb diet which is why your glucose levels are not normal. That is a choice you’re making - covid only made the problem worse. But that’s okay- it’s your body your choice, correct?

Do you like that spin? ^^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City