Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2021, 09:14 AM

1,158 posts, read 869,416 times

Advertisements

Bars and restaurants can operate at full capacity in NY only if their staff and guests are fully vaccinated. Some go by the honor system, although most ask for proof at the door (Vaccine card pic or Excelsior pass). Here are those places I have encountered so far. Please NO DEBATING the policy or rule in this thread....if you wish to reply, as the OP, I ask that you contribute to the running list:

Manhattan

Nassau Bar
Blue Ruin
International Bar
7B (according to their Instagram, not comfirmed)
Coyote Ugly (soon to reopen on 14th St already announced full cap for vaccinated folks)
Down The Hatch

Brooklyn

Lucky 13
Skinny Dennis
Lucky Dog Bar
Horses and Divorces
George and Jacks
The Levee
Rocka Rolla

Last edited by njrebel1978; 06-02-2021 at 09:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2021, 05:35 AM

1,158 posts, read 869,416 times
I thought this thread would have been more popular. However, it does seem now the list would be shorter of bars that are still practicing strict COVID restrictions. I traveled to a few spots on Wed evening in midtown west and just about every bar had no more restrictions and not asking for COVID vax proof either. It seemed that its just a standard understood thing that if you are vaxed, then you can hang inside or taking your chances. I did run across a very uptight paranoid spot called Scruffy Duffys that ONLY allowed outdoor dining and even had a chain covering the enterance, not even allowing customers access to the BR which I believe is illegal.

Old 06-04-2021, 08:43 AM

6,222 posts, read 3,614,357 times
In Brooklyn it's pretty easy to find bars that are basically back to normal

Right now I'm in Dallas and it's even better though, nobody wears masks or social distances at the bars

Old 06-04-2021, 01:19 PM

3,672 posts, read 2,758,277 times
Here uptown everything is fully open. Bars are crazy packed. I’m headed to one in a couple hours for happy hour.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: