Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2021, 10:52 PM

5,121 posts, read 4,971,177 times

Advertisements

Our pro-crime BDB just warned about a loooooooooooog bloooooooooooody summer awaiting NYers, with a few months left of his 8-yr mission to ruin NYC. Hope you all prepare and take precautions accordingly. Job well-done and mission well-accomplished, Mr. and Mrs. de blasio....cannot wait for the page turned on you in a few months.
NYC Mayor warns it's going to be a long, bloody summer

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/nyc-mayor-...wdz57p8eNIU1vs

Three men were shot dead and at least two wounded across the city Monday and early Tuesday — as Mayor Bill de Blasio has warned of a bloody summer ahead.
https://sportsgrindentertainment.com...er-approaches/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2021, 04:45 AM

5,826 posts, read 2,945,690 times
Bloody for who? The gangsters or regular people?

Old 06-09-2021, 04:56 AM

19,049 posts, read 13,964,273 times
Trash mostly taking out the trash. If the cops are no longer allowed or encouraged to do it, let them do it themselves. In many ways, this is even better. Think of all the costs involved in prosecuting and housing perps on and off for life. Instead, one bullet fired from another piece of human trash takes care of all of that for us.

Win/win, mostly. If the left doesn't care about the collateral damage occurring from this plan they've crafted, why should I?

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 06-09-2021, 06:28 AM

5,682 posts, read 2,612,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Trash mostly taking out the trash. If the cops are no longer allowed or encouraged to do it, let them do it themselves. In many ways, this is even better. Think of all the costs involved in prosecuting and housing perps on and off for life. Instead, one bullet fired from another piece of human trash takes care of all of that for us.

Win/win, mostly. If the left doesn't care about the collateral damage occurring from this plan they've crafted, why should I?
So basically it will be like The Wire.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
So basically it will be like The Wire.
Have to admit I never watched cop shows. I was into Third Watch for a bit but only because they filmed all around where I was working back then. Law enforcement shows seem required to have crooked cop story lines, which is the #2 driving factor (behind the media) in pushing the false narrative that defies all data that crooked cops are the norm. As far as I am concerned, cops shows that aren't showing reality can go to hell.

Why do you think the left went after COPS and Live PD? They show the truth.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 06-09-2021, 06:47 AM

1,399 posts, read 891,861 times
Quote:
Have to admit I never watched cop shows. I was into Third Watch for a bit but only because they filmed all around where I was working back then. Law enforcement shows seem required to have crooked cop story lines, which is the #2 driving factor (behind the media) in pushing the false narrative that defies all data that crooked cops are the norm. As far as I am concerned, cops shows that aren't showing reality can go to hell.

Why do you think the left went after COPS and Live PD? They show the truth.
Take a timeout from your politics for a second and go watch the wire beginning to end. One of the best shows ever made.

Old 06-09-2021, 06:53 AM

5,826 posts, read 2,945,690 times
Quote:

Lets just hope their aim is good, thats all one could ask for. Surprised the left hasnt offered free lessons at the range, bullets provided.

Old 06-09-2021, 07:09 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,540,297 times
Thanks Deblasio.

Old 06-09-2021, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post
Take a timeout from your politics for a second and go watch the wire beginning to end. One of the best shows ever made.
I've heard that before and may watch it eventually. I'm looking for something new to get into anyway, especially with all my current shows' new seasons delayed still.

Old 06-09-2021, 07:26 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,540,297 times
Why watch The Wire when you can just follow daily NYC crime news? Thanks Deblasio.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: