Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2021, 10:24 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,741,790 times

Advertisements

'Road Rage' is a national issue and not just a NYC issue. I'd say this one in Queens was worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7u3-Y5UMA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2021, 10:32 AM

1,399 posts, read 891,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deconstructer View Post
hilarious that people here espouse this BS. "prosecution immune", as if blacks don't already make up the largest number of people incarcerated in the city and country with hispanics being second.

complete comedy that "prosecution immune" and "black american" can even be in the same sentence.

you actually believe this hogwash lol
Tell them to quit commuting crimes.

Old 06-23-2021, 10:47 AM

1,421 posts, read 724,856 times
There was another incident the other day with an SUV driver fighting with a school bus driver on Linden Blvd in East New York. Driver hit him then took off.

Old 06-23-2021, 11:40 AM

169 posts, read 64,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post
Tell them to quit commuting crimes.
why don't you walk into the middle of brownsville, brooklyn find some, and tell them that yourself with that same level of sarcasm and energy.

still doesn't change the idiocy from some of the posters here preaching this asinine narrative that blacks are somehow immune from prosecution or "get away with killing white people". completely comical.

Old 06-23-2021, 11:49 AM

19,039 posts, read 13,955,559 times
Quote:
why don't you walk into the middle of brownsville, brooklyn find some, and tell them that yourself with that same level of sarcasm and energy.

still doesn't change the idiocy from some of the posters here preaching this asinine narrative that blacks are somehow immune from prosecution or "get away with killing white people". completely comical.
Just to be clear, I don't believe this at all. Of course this man would be prosecuted for what he did. My stance is that I would be prosecuted much harder should I retaliate against someone like him. This day and age, I'm letting him hit me at least once with the bat before I shoot him, maybe even twice. Most likely though, I'm driving away with a broken windshield to get some cops to take the report. A white person would be absolutely insane nowadays to try to stop a crime like this.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 06-23-2021, 12:20 PM

1,046 posts, read 469,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Another clear example of a lawless city.
Road rage happens across this entire country.

Old 06-23-2021, 12:23 PM

1,034 posts, read 446,377 times
Quote:
hilarious that people here espouse this BS. "prosecution immune", as if blacks don't already make up the largest number of people incarcerated in the city and country with hispanics being second.

complete comedy that "prosecution immune" and "black american" can even be in the same sentence.

you actually believe this hogwash lol
Doesn't mean anything.

Most incarcerated white collar criminals are White. I think many will agree that plenty more are given a slap on the wrist and never really pay for their crime(s).

Old 06-23-2021, 01:02 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,700,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bklynball View Post
Doesn't mean anything.

Most incarcerated white collar criminals are White. I think many will agree that plenty more are given a slap on the wrist and never really pay for their crime(s).
Yes and we know most petty street criminals in urban areas are black men.

The problem is when people honestly think they deserve harsher sentences than white collar criminals when a white collar crime puts someones put someone property, assets, and livelihood just as much at stake.

Old 06-23-2021, 01:05 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,700,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
If the dude filming is white (looks like it), I would have done the same. There's no way I am getting into an altercation with a black dude nowadays. Lose lose from the start. Sit tight, maybe film, prepare for cries of racism regardless. That's about all I'd do as a white man unless myself or my kids were threatened with imminent death.
Yes, but if you’re going to defend these so called “Karens” who proudly view every black person they see with a broad brush you have no validity.

And YES they are out there.

Personally, I’m not getting into an altercation with ANYONE regardless of race and the amount of mental illness and absolutely bat**** crazy people in a place such as New York. It is very much a hotbed of mental illness.

The difference between an altercation with a a black or Latino street criminal and a white male with a gun is that the former can be shot and easily have it justified while a white man can claim mental illness, his job, his wife, and even a sitting president and easily convince people.

Old 06-23-2021, 01:29 PM

19,039 posts, read 13,955,559 times
I don't recall defending "Karens" or even using that term ever. Can you jog my memory?

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City