Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2021, 10:59 AM

837 posts, read 2,083,166 times

Advertisements

My wife and I (both are vaccinated CT residents) are going to see a Broadway show later this month. The Shubert Organization website is a bit vague on what constitutes as proof but one can assume the card. We're wondering if anything else beyond showing our vaccine cards is required. And if I understand correctly, Excelsior Pass is unavailable for out-of-staters. Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2021, 11:48 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comp625 View Post
My wife and I (both are vaccinated CT residents) are going to see a Broadway show later this month. The Shubert Organization website is a bit vague on what constitutes as proof but one can assume the card. We're wondering if anything else beyond showing our vaccine cards is required. And if I understand correctly, Excelsior Pass is unavailable for out-of-staters. Thanks in advance!
Just bring a crayon and a used napkin to write down whatever they want and you'll be all set

Old 09-08-2021, 11:59 AM

5,679 posts, read 2,610,110 times
Quote:
I would contact Shubert directly. You will likely get a bunch of people guessing or turning this thread into yet another vaccinate or not debate.

Old 09-08-2021, 01:01 PM

9,247 posts, read 24,077,765 times
Quote:
Don't know the specifics of the Broadway rules but any place I have been that requires vaccination proof has also asked to see a drivers license to match the name and birthdate on the vaccine card and to see a picture of me.
If you got vaccinated through VAMS you can now go onto the VAMS sight and download your vaccine info QR code onto your cell phone.You can also schedule a booster shot if you want to claim that you have some kind of "condition" that makes you eligible.

Old 09-08-2021, 03:38 PM

1,408 posts, read 2,034,479 times
Quote:
Vaccine card and your ID will do the trick everywhere. I believe out-of-staters can download the NYC Safe app and upload a photo of your vaccine card to it so you don't have to bring the physical card.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City