Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2021, 01:34 PM

19,091 posts, read 14,052,782 times

Advertisements

I can't fathom working for a company that tells its employees to change legal and normal personal behavior to bend to criminals. Actually I can imagine, because I did, and I left. Unfortunately for you guys, that company bending to perps was the NYPD. Bwhahahaha.

Civil society needs to man up and fight back. Crush criminals. It's all they know.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2021, 01:37 PM

2,474 posts, read 1,241,193 times
Mostly peaceful crime surge, I'm sure.

Old 12-03-2021, 01:37 PM
46H

1,657 posts, read 1,410,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Ah another poster who only uses murder stats to lecture others on NY's "low crime rate".

Its tough when reading is not one of your strong spots.

Old 12-03-2021, 01:44 PM

34,177 posts, read 47,465,420 times
I dont know about you guys but when I get on the train I try my best to look like I dont have a job

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 12-03-2021, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46H View Post
Its tough when reading is not one of your strong spots.
You'll just have to lecture me on the the other 6 major crimes tracked by the FBI then, won't you?

I can't believe that all this time I've been missing such a simple solution! All I have to do is learn how to read. Then I can finally conform to the leftist-ideals which have so far been out of reach of my decidedly uneducated mind!

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 12-03-2021, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
I dont know about you guys but when I get on the train I try my best to look like I dont have a job
I do what the Army taught me: situational awareness while formulating evac and direct action plans should the need arise.

Old 12-03-2021, 02:07 PM

Quote:
I do what the Army taught me: situational awareness while formulating evac and direct action plans should the need arise.
Exactly

When I was young and dumb I may have rode the trains like that, but later on in life I was the type to put my tie on at my desk, so to speak, cause I wore mostly T-shirts to work

Old 12-03-2021, 02:20 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,275,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfc99 View Post
I'm convinced that there are a lot of people in the deBlasio administration who truly feel that way.
Of course except that they themselves live and will continue to love in luxury.

It's like the politburo in the USSR that advocated communism for the people and put up the iron curtain but had access to western goods themselves.

"We're all equal but some are more equal than others."

Old 12-03-2021, 02:23 PM

If you need to wear a suit to work you should be driving anyway

Wearing a suit on a train seems gross to me

Look at me all fly for $2.75

Smh

Old 12-03-2021, 03:22 PM
46H

1,657 posts, read 1,410,884 times
Quote:
You'll just have to lecture me on the the other 6 major crimes tracked by the FBI then, won't you?

I can't believe that all this time I've been missing such a simple solution! All I have to do is learn how to read. Then I can finally conform to the leftist-ideals which have so far been out of reach of my decidedly uneducated mind!

I see you are still having trouble following the context of the thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City