Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2022, 06:16 PM

5,071 posts, read 2,179,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabaomb View Post
What? Maybe to the KKK or some far right groups.
That does not even make sense kid. You are obviously trolling but I will respond anyway. Living in Chicago a very democratic city I talk to MANY people each day who of course are mostly democrat. And they too feel the same as I do. Oh and many of them are also black. SO explain to me please how black democrats can be in the KK and be far right???

Old 01-28-2022, 06:46 PM

821 posts, read 775,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
That does not even make sense kid. You are obviously trolling but I will respond anyway. Living in Chicago a very democratic city I talk to MANY people each day who of course are mostly democrat. And they too feel the same as I do. Oh and many of them are also black. SO explain to me please how black democrats can be in the KK and be far right???
OK Bob, yes, it's clear that you speak on behalf of all black people who think that Chauvin is a hero.

Personally, I don't know ANY black people who think that Chauvin is a hero. Maybe I just need to venture into the Chicago forums like you venture into the NYC one.

Old 01-28-2022, 06:54 PM

Quote:
OK Bob, yes, it's clear that you speak on behalf of all black people who think that Chauvin is a hero.

Personally, I don't know ANY black people who think that Chauvin is a hero. Maybe I just need to venture into the Chicago forums like you venture into the NYC one.
Once again you are putting words into my mouth instead of addressing what I actually say. Gee I wonder why

Old 01-28-2022, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Once again you are putting words into my mouth instead of addressing what I actually say. Gee I wonder why
It's funny, you sound like people who say, "I'm not racist, I have black friends."

I know some people who think that Chauvin shouldn't have been convicted but none of them think that he's a hero.

Old 01-28-2022, 07:56 PM

Quote:
It's funny, you sound like people who say, "I'm not racist, I have black friends."

I know some people who think that Chauvin shouldn't have been convicted but none of them think that he's a hero.
You are putting words in my yet again and yet again not addressing what I actually say. You can keep doing that all night long and each time I am going to call you out on it.

Old 01-28-2022, 08:18 PM

Quote:
You are putting words in my yet again and yet again not addressing what I actually say. You can keep doing that all night long and each time I am going to call you out on it.
OK, Bob.

Signed
"Kid"

Old 01-29-2022, 12:28 AM

2,624 posts, read 1,219,929 times
Quote:
Robert, some people on this forum like to incite arguments just for arguments sake. I just ignore them and focus on more fruitful and constructive conversations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City