Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 09:34 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,911,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes View Post
Time to find out.
At this point we have nothing to lose.

Mental illness has taken over this city.

Old 01-22-2022, 09:38 PM

5,185 posts, read 5,013,083 times
Thanks to Adams...his weak/woke leadership and sympathy for criminals have successfully taken a toll on the health and safety of both the general population and special forces in NYC...

I couldn't image what is to come next....

Old 01-22-2022, 10:30 PM

5,185 posts, read 5,013,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
lol

You wouldn't be saying this if the shooter was white or Asian or probably even Hispanic.

Trying to downplay because it makes your people look bad? That's not how you solve problems. If Jews had a habit of doing this ****, I'd be happy to join the firing squad myself.

That's why problems don't get solved in your community. You guys are too busy trying to prevent "whitey" from having an "I told you so" moment instead of ignoring them and taking care of your own issues.

It's just like school shootings. It's a suburban white problem. It's not society's fault. It's not the country's fault.

We need to be blunt and honest like this to discuss and understand the root of the growing problems we face, in order to solve them more effectively, instead of coming up with non-related excuses to defend those at fault for whatever agenda.

I was about to tell Seventh to accept the harsh truth that a good segment of NYC populations are uncivilizable, who will always slow down/reverse NYC development. They are the causes of problems, not NYC causing them problems. We need iron fist leaders and policies to handle those uncivilizable members in order to save and restore the civilization process of this dwindling American city.

Old 01-22-2022, 11:51 PM

2,450 posts, read 978,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
I think at this point an unconventional vigilante like Batman or the Punisher is the only answer... (Not joking)
I'm down with that.

Old 01-23-2022, 04:26 AM

169 posts, read 64,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Thanks to Adams...his weak/woke leadership and sympathy for criminals have successfully taken a toll on the health and safety of both the general population and special forces in NYC...

I couldn't image what is to come next....
thanks to someone who took office a little over two weeks ago? hahahaha

Old 01-23-2022, 05:56 AM

34,180 posts, read 47,478,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
lol

You wouldn't be saying this if the shooter was white or Asian or probably even Hispanic.

Trying to downplay because it makes your people look bad? That's not how you solve problems. If Jews had a habit of doing this ****, I'd be happy to join the firing squad myself.

That's why problems don't get solved in your community. You guys are too busy trying to prevent "whitey" from having an "I told you so" moment instead of ignoring them and taking care of your own issues.

It's just like school shootings. It's a suburban white problem. It's not society's fault. It's not the country's fault.
I don't see it as a racial problem, it's a people problem.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 01-23-2022, 06:17 AM

7,759 posts, read 3,911,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
We need to be blunt and honest like this to discuss and understand the root of the growing problems we face, in order to solve them more effectively, instead of coming up with non-related excuses to defend those at fault for whatever agenda.

I was about to tell Seventh to accept the harsh truth that a good segment of NYC populations are uncivilizable, who will always slow down/reverse NYC development. They are the causes of problems, not NYC causing them problems. We need iron fist leaders and policies to handle those uncivilizable members in order to save and restore the civilization process of this dwindling American city.
I am Black and I don't like Liberals at all. But understand, our position in America is always tenuous and that we're always caught in between a Lying Liberal and a Racist Republican.

This is going to be a long post, but I promise it will tell you exactly what/why the problem is and what the solution is. You may not understand or like it, but I can 90% guarantee it is the only path forward.

At this point I have some radical ideas on how to fix the situation, it involves some approaches that many here may agree with but would never pass committees. As Seventh said America has broader conflicting cultural issues it cannot seem to come to terms with. This includes the problematic history between Blacks and Asians in NYC/LA that I've already educated you about.

When you have systemic oppression still in place long after slavery was over it's impossible to expect the Black community to be functional. Why are 3,000 (mostly Black) kids being held back because they couldn't get a damn tablet shipped to their house for remote learning. White Liberals want to have their cake and eat it too. It makes no sense.

If we're going to support indefinite welfare for Black single mothers and not support education for these children, guess what's going to happen. They're going to grow up destitute, have unaddressed mental trauma from the situation and Rob/Kill others. It's not rocket science.

This is a watershed moment for America, it can choose to address the 800lb elephant in the room with Black Americans or it can continue to ignore the problem. As a solitary Black American the best I can do is put myself in a position where I am insulated from the incoming civil unrest. That will likely include expatriation as soon as I'm able (COVID permitting!!!)

Other countries will certainly also have civil unrest because of economic issues from COVID. But I cannot in good faith support this system where there ARE adequate resources but NO DESIRE to fix the problem. I have been hosting discussion panels in various forums over Zoom to talk through the variables and the single biggest issue is American culture. We are unwilling (because of nothing but pure inertia) to change what we are comfortable with. Americans, particularly White Americans are clearly comfortable with crime and chaos. They have continuously voted for policies against their own best interests. It makes no sense.

We are comfortable with persisting to try and lead a 1950s White American lifestyle as the goal, while Mexicans and Central Americans continue to rush over here from failed states, and Blacks continue to be born in dysfunctional environments sponsored by the US Government. This is pure madness. How anyone can look their children in the eye and say that anything in this system makes sense is beyond my comprehension ability.

I was raised to understand that this system is rigged and dysfunctional and this is why I've been able to rise to the top 1% of my race. Instead of telling Blacks to pick themselves up by their bootstraps we need Whites to simply acknowledge the truth about how they feel about us so that Blacks can act accordingly. You're only doing yourself a disservice by trying to pretend any different. If there is a guise that we'll ever be equal or accepted, you're giving false hope to single mothers in the Black community that their children will inherit a better system. This false hope is what leads to irresponsible child rearing which results in these kids wandering down the criminal path.

How many more Whites and Asians have to die before we revise the rules? Stop supporting welfare for single mothers of any race. And do not pretend there is interest in hiring Blacks en masse for anything. MLK was misguided. We never should have been for integration, but rather consolidation and expatriation. This is not our land. We do not belong here, and any success we try to build here will be consistently burned down or sabatoged until we finally get the point and finally GTFO here. Period.

Old 01-23-2022, 06:34 AM

8,943 posts, read 4,799,652 times
In the meantime, three people shot in B'klyn (one a 16 year old girl) last night. No arrests. The beat goes on.

Old 01-23-2022, 07:02 AM

16,180 posts, read 6,932,930 times
Late to the board.

My heart goes out to the men and women in blue. My heroes.

For every person that spews venom there are 9 more New Yorkers
that appreciate you putting your life on the line to keep us safe.
God Bless

Old 01-23-2022, 07:30 AM

16,180 posts, read 6,932,930 times
Tencent

That is deep.
You are a success story.
I appreciate your commentary.
Others can learn from your experiences.

My family came to this country as immigrants not speaking the language.
Discrimination among my fellow whites? I knew how it felt being at the bottom
of this class and not fit in for a number of reasons.

I fought may way for friendship at an early age. Broken noses,busted lips and as
as an adult not thru education as much as hard work ,over and over. Yes I hated,
work but I hated being poor more. Retired and enjoying what little this city has to offer.
I can only imagine if I had more encouragement but was blessed to have my parents
and the gym. My only saving grace.

I can only feel sadness for any person without a father figure, living in poverty and surrounded by poor direction.
I applaud any individual who can climb up out of the gutter and rise above all odds to become successful.
I show the same level of respect towards any person who wishes to be respected in same manner.
I show no mercy for thugs bent on destroying themselves while taking others along with them.

and thugs that kill officers .......................deserve no mercy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City