Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2022, 06:18 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,779,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020's YouTube Vlog View Post
Bad laws are better than a land of no laws, which is basically NYC right now.
And no justice too. I’m a retired Court Officer Sergeant and multiple crimes from different arrests were routinely packaged together as an incentive to give plea bargains to defendants. All of those poor crime victims who never received justice. This practice turned my stomach.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2022, 07:18 AM

12,200 posts, read 7,260,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Now I'm convinced that you get paid per post. I'm not mad. Discussing and having an agenda are two completely different things.
Look at my post count and look at yours. If anyone is getting paid, you are more likely than me. Anyway, what a ridiculous claim.

BTW, I notice that Leftists like you tend to go after the poster’s identity, i.e. their “handle” (username), their location, getting paid to post, their interests, their race, etc. instead of the subject that is being discussed.

Old 02-13-2022, 08:01 AM

34,179 posts, read 47,465,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Look at my post count and look at yours. If anyone is getting paid, you are more likely than me. Anyway, what a ridiculous claim.

BTW, I notice that Leftists like you tend to go after the poster’s identity, i.e. their “handle” (username), their location, getting paid to post, their interests, their race, etc. instead of the subject that is being discussed.
Please don't refer to me as a Leftist, I don't suscribe to any of that stuff. What's the opposite of Leftist anyway? Rightist? Lol.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 02-13-2022, 10:21 AM

7,907 posts, read 7,937,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
No, it is a big deal. We should post every crime that happens and the city will resemble Pompeii unless we vote Republican, they are our only hope. The politicians decide our fates. When Giuliani was in office, hardly any shoplifting occurred.
lmao

this is THEIR stance on it

sh** it was rampant, because as u alluded to earlier, big brother was on a much smaller scale

Old 02-13-2022, 10:45 AM

12,792 posts, read 8,350,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post

I must say, for someone that lives in New Jersey, it seems like you spend more time posting here than in your own state.

Old 02-13-2022, 10:59 AM

2,607 posts, read 3,416,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
That's a bit of a stretch to add "minority thief". The majority of the people stealing here in NYC are indeed minorities, but let's not act like Whites don't steal. Staten Island and even Long Island, both of which have majority White populations have a known drug problem, and not all of the people using drugs have mommy and daddy giving them money, so some of them are stealing too.
White people absolutely steal. Just the other day in midtown, a block away from the Macy's in Herald Square I saw an Asian liquor store owner throw out a couple of homeless white bums from his store. The altercation got into sidewalk and in the bike lane which I was riding in so I had to stop and watch. The store owner was tossing around the homeless man while his toothless female accomplice was cursing and spitting on him. I was rooting for the store owner to throw them both a beating. But since the theives were white no one stepped in and said anything.
If the two perps happened to be AA it would have been a completely different scenario. The woke loser of society would have been outraged to see an evil Asian man assaulting two poor, down on their luck, mistreated black folks.

Old 02-13-2022, 12:14 PM

12,200 posts, read 7,260,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
I must say, for someone that lives in New Jersey, it seems like you spend more time posting here than in your own state.
Like I said, NYC interests me more. I grew up in NYC and have family and go into the city for work regularly. And since I haven’t been in NJ for very long, I don’t know too too much about NJ. I actually know more about NYC than NJ. Plus, I’m in NJ not really because of choice. I look at NJ as just something temporary. Hopefully soon, I will be out of this whole area altogether. That doesn’t mean I won’t be here posting though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City