Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2022, 08:55 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,699,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoppressedracist View Post
This has been happening to Black women at rates Asian victims can't compare to. It wasn't cared about then and it won't be cared about now just because the victim is Asian. It has to affect a certain demographic in order for a real solution to be sought (those who are higher in the social hierarchy).

Mentally ill doesn't mean violent, most mentally ill individuals aren't violent. There are contributing factors that are often ignored and/or excused.

As a Black woman, it's infuriating how these savages are allowed to roam freely to prey on the innocent OVER and OVER again and more upsetting that I don't hear more people within minority communities who express the same injustices especially when their communities are riddled with them.
Exactly.

But don’t say that to the posters on this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2022, 08:55 PM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
Not quite. Yes the “woke ding dongs,” you speak of are deluded but

“Tough on crime” and war on drugs policies were a failure…and they don’t work but I’ll bet you’ll be quiet on that.
“Tough on crime” worked well with Giuliani. He really cleaned up the place from where Koch left it.

Old 02-17-2022, 09:13 PM

12 posts, read 5,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
My apologies! I should have specified Asian-Americans.

I posted a compliment to Asians, then you created a brand-new identity to hide behind while you insult them?

Perhaps you should re-examine your feelings towards Asians. This kind of hostility is what has lead to attacks on Asians like we are discussing on this thread.

Brand new identity? I am completely new here , at least when it comes to posting . Tbh I have been visiting various state subforums on city data for several months , and what you said is probably the only racist thing I’ve come across , and one of the most racist things I’ve read anywhere recently .

And who am I insulting and how ? All I did was post a news story . Do you not read the news ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/110046...sfield-victim/

Old 02-17-2022, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
Violence is not innate in Asian People.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...leaves-32-dead

Old 02-17-2022, 09:33 PM

Anyway this guy shouldn’t have been walking the street. This young woman did not deserve this , no one deserves it .

Old 02-18-2022, 06:47 AM

7,759 posts, read 3,879,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmirror View Post
Anyway this guy shouldn’t have been walking the street. This young woman did not deserve this , no one deserves it .
He was released with specific intent to cause mayhem.

Kalief Browder was kept on Rikers for no good reason and actual street criminals are allowed back on the streets within 72 hours.

This is all by design, target innocent young Black Men and let the thugs go wild and free repeatedly to justify the existence of the police force and whatever oppressive or manipulative agenda Democrats have for Blacks in NYC.

Old 02-18-2022, 06:52 AM

19,027 posts, read 13,937,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post

Kalief Browder was kept on Rikers for no good reason and actual street criminals are allowed back on the streets within 72 hours.

This is all by design, target innocent young Black Men and let the thugs go wild and free repeatedly to justify the existence of the police force and whatever oppressive or manipulative agenda Democrats have for Blacks in NYC.
We agree on one thing here: it’s all by democrat design.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-18-2022, 07:49 AM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Interesting article by Meghan McCain about progressive policies and how they contributed to Christina's death.

Young women are dying because of the progressive Democrat crime policies that are destroying New York - now the city's new mayor has thrown in the towel already

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...own-towel.html

Old 02-18-2022, 08:23 AM

6,638 posts, read 2,956,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
We agree on one thing here: it’s all by democrat design.
I am not disagreeing but my first thought was

Is like, Bane, in the background pulling strings? Releasing the Prisoners to sow chaos?!

"I'm Gotham's Reckoning"

Sadly, do we really think they're smart enough to do this? Or just ignorant to the results of their actions, which they believe is the 'humane' thing to do?

Do Dems really want a Police State? I thought that was a Pub thing.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:33 AM

1,055 posts, read 546,048 times
Can you imagine people from the Middle Ages forwarding in time and seeing that crazy people are allowed to live on the streets and attack people? They would lose all hope for humanity progressing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City