Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2022, 02:33 PM

621 posts, read 243,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes View Post
Restaurants in NYC, yes. I don't live there but would go often. It's not required in NJ and we go anywhere we want. And we're going to a museum in Philadelphia soon because they don't require it. They just dropped the mandate for restaurants so we'll eat there too. I know it won't make anything change, but we all have to do what we can live with. I have family and friends that go to places that don't check, it's just not worth it to me to feel like it may happen. I met friends at a bar recently in Brooklyn. I don't know if they're supposed to be checking but I knew I wouldn't be asked.
That's cool. I was just taken aback that folks who are vaccinated and who can easily just flash their card choose not to go through with the whole experience. Anyhow, just curious to hear/read how people are interacting with indoor venues. Kudos to Philly. Glad that as a nation, we're finally getting out of this pandemic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2022, 02:41 PM

19,092 posts, read 14,056,720 times
I made that point from the start. There’s no way in hell I’m showing papers or giving out medical info to spend my money on entertainment when I can do so somewhere else without cucking myself against American values.

I never signed onto the “vaxxed, boosted, and proud!” propaganda either. I’ll never tell a soul what decision our family made on that front.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-26-2022, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I made that point from the start. There’s no way in hell I’m showing papers or giving out medical info to spend my money on entertainment when I can do so somewhere else without cucking myself against American values.

I never signed onto the “vaxxed, boosted, and proud!” propaganda either. I’ll never tell a soul what decision our family made on that front.

American values? Do explain! And I do agree on not signing up for the propaganda you mentioned.

Old 02-26-2022, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownpine View Post
American values? Do explain! And I do agree on not signing up for the propaganda you mentioned.
Couldn’t care less. Enjoy your face diaper and vaccine checkpoints. I on the other ignored, flaunted and “broke” every tyrannical “guideline” this whole time.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-26-2022, 05:25 PM

6,698 posts, read 6,075,601 times
Quote:
Couldn’t care less. Enjoy your face diaper and vaccine checkpoints. I on the other ignored, flaunted and “broke” every tyrannical “guideline” this whole time.
Best damned decision ever made.

To all- check out what they’re finding out about the jab:

https://youtu.be/MjxlvduyJyc

Old 02-26-2022, 06:55 PM

266 posts, read 154,236 times
seems like just talking whichever way the wind is blowing

didn't he campaign on saying that he will continue NYC vaccine mandates after getting elected?

Old 02-26-2022, 07:13 PM

Quote:

American values - question answered!

Old 02-26-2022, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownpine View Post
American values - question answered!
I wasn’t trying to hide. That’s not a burn.

It is very simple. Basically anything a leftist politicians says or does, ignore it. Easy peazy.

Old 02-26-2022, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Best damned decision ever made.

To all- check out what they’re finding out about the jab:

https://youtu.be/MjxlvduyJyc

Dr. Mobeen Syed? Jesus. You oughta check the background of these quack doctors before you post their videos. He's neither American or graduated from and American university - read: King Edwards in PAKISTAN. He's only been a clinical doctor - read: NOT a virologist or similar field - for a few years before studying Computer Science.

Now what doctor worth his medical degree do you know spends time going through medical school and then decides he wants to be a programmer and a youtube teacher?

This is why 1M+ people in this country died of COVID. Sad.

Old 02-26-2022, 07:23 PM

1,504 posts, read 780,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berniess View Post
seems like just talking whichever way the wind is blowing

didn't he campaign on saying that he will continue NYC vaccine mandates after getting elected?
Maybe he can end covid finally ? Someone has to claim it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City