Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2022, 08:16 PM

7,674 posts, read 8,764,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownpine View Post
Dr. Mobeen Syed? Jesus. You oughta check the background of these quack doctors before you post their videos. He's neither American or graduated from and American university - read: King Edwards in PAKISTAN. He's only been a clinical doctor - read: NOT a virologist or similar field - for a few years before studying Computer Science.

Now what doctor worth his medical degree do you know spends time going through medical school and then decides he wants to be a programmer and a youtube teacher?

This is why 1M+ people in this country died of COVID. Sad.
Can you read?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2022, 08:34 PM

6,698 posts, read 6,075,601 times
Quote:
Dr. Mobeen Syed? Jesus. You oughta check the background of these quack doctors before you post their videos. He's neither American or graduated from and American university - read: King Edwards in PAKISTAN. He's only been a clinical doctor - read: NOT a virologist or similar field - for a few years before studying Computer Science.

Now what doctor worth his medical degree do you know spends time going through medical school and then decides he wants to be a programmer and a youtube teacher?

What do you have against Pakistani doctors? He has no stake with any of these pharmaceutical companies unlike the CDC so he’d actually be the perfect person to provide a peer review.

And if you don’t believe the study- which by the way, comes from Sweden (he’s only illustrating and explaining it) then debunk it! Tell us word for word why exactly the study is useless. Go on! Or do you think the all of us are stupid enough to believe everything the media and big pharmaceutical companies sh!.t out of their mouths?

Old 02-26-2022, 10:37 PM

621 posts, read 243,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Can you read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
What do you have against Pakistani doctors? He has no stake with any of these pharmaceutical companies unlike the CDC so he’d actually be the perfect person to provide a peer review.

And if you don’t believe the study- which by the way, comes from Sweden (he’s only illustrating and explaining it) then debunk it! Tell us word for word why exactly the study is useless. Go on! Or do you think the all of us are stupid enough to believe everything the media and big pharmaceutical companies sh!.t out of their mouths?

I don't believe in any education system based on a 3rd-world highly-corrupt country that has zero respect for women or rule of law. As I mentioned, sources are important. And a guy who is nothing more than a physician (again, not a virologist or of a similar discipline), who chooses not to even practice medicine for the bulk of his career, shouldn't be a believable source of information. The guy gets paid off youTube, for Christ's sake. What are his contributions to the global scientific community? What peer-review studies does he have in the field of virology? We have to do better than believe some guy on the Internet who we know nothing about referencing some study by some Swedish doctors who we nothing about.

You talk about believing the media and big pharma. But believing some guy...any guy...on youtube is any better? No thanks! When it comes to science, sources are equally important to the data. That's why there's such concepts like citation and peer reviews.

Old 02-27-2022, 02:04 AM

I know that I and 3 million + of us got sick from this vaccine.
And what exactly makes you think some authorities in the US are not corrupt? You make me LOL! If you think everyone in the west is innocent, you haven’t gotten your cherry popped! I have a bridge to sell you!

Read here:

https://newshausa.com/2022/02/05/bil...-court-filing/

And here

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...port_FINAL.pdf

Old 02-27-2022, 07:22 AM

3,077 posts, read 5,512,241 times
I read that he has no intentions on eliminating the private sector mandate. Does that make any sense…,

Old 02-27-2022, 09:16 AM

621 posts, read 243,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I know that I and 3 million + of us got sick from this vaccine.
And what exactly makes you think some authorities in the US are not corrupt? You make me LOL! If you think everyone in the west is innocent, you haven’t gotten your cherry popped! I have a bridge to sell you!

Read here:

https://newshausa.com/2022/02/05/bil...-court-filing/

And here

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...port_FINAL.pdf

So because 3M people got sick while the other 1B people globally didn't, we should just ignore the effectiveness of the vaccines?

Bill Gates? Really? Oh that's right - the 3rd or 4th richest man in the world wants to poison poor and working class people just because he can. Were you so concerned with Gates while he was in Africa "curing" the continent of malaria? And how about 5G signals poisoning people? Or the Keto diet? Or the tik tok milk crate challenge? How deep does the gov't conspiracy rabbit hole go?

By the way, I scanned through your PDF. You know how many times COVID appeared in the text? Two times. So what was the point of sending this if we're talking about mandates and COVID?

I'd rather make you laugh than embarrass yourself with these crackpot articles. Happy Sunday.

Old 02-27-2022, 09:54 AM

7,674 posts, read 8,764,356 times
Quote:
... When it comes to science, sources are equally important to the data. That's why there's such concepts like citation and peer reviews.
Still can't read? Do you know what you are talking about?

Quote:
I'd rather make you laugh than embarrass yourself
^^^^ You.

Old 02-27-2022, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Still can't read? Do you know what you are talking about?

^^^^ You.
These pro-vaccine and mask mandate people are like in denial. Their mentality is the same as that of a person who is in a cult.

Old 02-27-2022, 12:28 PM

12,200 posts, read 7,260,424 times
Quote:

Wait, what? 1M+ people died in this country because of what a Pakistani doctor said?

Old 02-27-2022, 02:12 PM

8,943 posts, read 4,799,652 times
BREAKING: New York mask mandate in schools ends March 2

https://www.amny.com/news/new-york-m...lifted-hochul/

New York’s statewide mask mandate in schools will expire on Wednesday, March 2, Governor Kathy Hochul announced Sunday.

The state’s chief executive plans to lift the requirement as COVID-19 infections and hospitalizations have dropped over the past month and following new guidance from Washington.

“My friends, the day has come. Today we are going to be announcing that we’ll be lifting the statewide mask requirement in schools,” Gov. Hochul said during a Feb. 27 press conference in Albany.

The rule change includes kids as young as 2-years-old in childcare centers, according to Hochul.

State officials chose Wednesday to give schools and PTAs enough time to get ready for the changes after the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention dropped its new guidance Friday to determine COVID-19 prevention measures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City