Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2022, 11:44 AM

88,625 posts, read 84,895,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
Released on 500k bail? Okay. They have money.
Don't they usually only have to put up 10%? (Or is that only on TV.) Or maybe use their house to guarantee, which I'm sure is worth a lot more than that out there.

ETA: A quick look shows that most of the houses for sale in Port Jeff are on either side of the million-dollar range.

Old 03-26-2022, 12:54 PM

8,936 posts, read 4,774,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Don't they usually only have to put up 10%? (Or is that only on TV.) Or maybe use their house to guarantee, which I'm sure is worth a lot more than that out there.

ETA: A quick look shows that most of the houses for sale in Port Jeff are on either side of the million-dollar range.
Ahhhh. I don't know squat about bail (and I hope I'll never be in a position to find out) so... beats the blank out of me. I still don't think she's this "socialite". Just upper mid class, maybe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2022, 02:32 PM

103 posts, read 56,861 times
I'm guessing the shover has some sort of serious personality disorder like clinical narcissism, oppositional defiant disorder, borderline, or all out sociopathy with her reported past history of conflicts and fighting with others. Shoving someone like that shows severe lack of impulse control and certainly lack of empathy. She doesn't look distraught in the surveillance videos more just rushing and preoccupied with getting her behind fast away from there.

She's certainly not a 'socialite' or 'rich' by NYC standards but the family house in Port Jeff and that LI cesspool business could both sell for a pretty penny. Dad is probably making quite a healthy net profit each year. They are probably affluent people maybe worth up to a few million or more but certainly not very wealthy NY socialites. Her friend in one article said she called her parents 'simple and basic' which would be a nasty thing to say about hardworking and industrious parents. She has gotten to live beyond 'simple and basic' thanks to dad and his cesspool enterprise.

Old 03-26-2022, 02:50 PM

88,625 posts, read 84,895,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
Ahhhh. I don't know squat about bail (and I hope I'll never be in a position to find out) so... beats the blank out of me. I still don't think she's this "socialite". Just upper mid class, maybe.
Nah, I don't see "socialite", either.

Old 03-27-2022, 07:07 PM

1,068 posts, read 547,990 times
She is sounding lovelier and lovelier as all the stories come out about her. I think her fiance will find a huge weight lifted off him as she disappears off to prison.
https://nypost.com/2022/03/27/accuse...rage-neighbor/

Although it kind of makes you wonder what's wrong with the guy himself if he wants a lifetime of that kind of rage and disfunction.

Old 03-27-2022, 07:31 PM

Facts. Run as fast as you can if you know what's good for you.

Old 03-27-2022, 08:01 PM

103 posts, read 56,861 times
Good lord, how much more of a mean witch can one be. “She’ll yell at toddlers for being toddlers, and not knowing how to walk properly and stuff like that." The fiancee needs to run for the hills.

Old 03-27-2022, 08:38 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,263,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilynghost View Post
I'm guessing the shover has some sort of serious personality disorder like clinical narcissism, oppositional defiant disorder, borderline, or all out sociopathy with her reported past history of conflicts and fighting with others. Shoving someone like that shows severe lack of impulse control and certainly lack of empathy. She doesn't look distraught in the surveillance videos more just rushing and preoccupied with getting her behind fast away from there.

She's certainly not a 'socialite' or 'rich' by NYC standards but the family house in Port Jeff and that LI cesspool business could both sell for a pretty penny. Dad is probably making quite a healthy net profit each year. They are probably affluent people maybe worth up to a few million or more but certainly not very wealthy NY socialites. Her friend in one article said she called her parents 'simple and basic' which would be a nasty thing to say about hardworking and industrious parents. She has gotten to live beyond 'simple and basic' thanks to dad and his cesspool enterprise.
Let's not ascribe some mental illness. She's basically a spoiled "rich" kid. Her parents raised a monster and now it has come home to roost. Truth is, I'd be surprised if she spends more than 5 years in jail for what essentially is murder.

Old 03-27-2022, 09:29 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,144,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilynghost View Post
Good lord, how much more of a mean witch can one be. “She’ll yell at toddlers for being toddlers, and not knowing how to walk properly and stuff like that." The fiancee needs to run for the hills.
She cheated and basically took over his life according to some sources. You would think an educated guy, good looking and with his own place would have sent her packing well before. Hes still standing by her. I dont think that wedding reception is happening now though.

Old 03-27-2022, 10:39 PM

If he still goes through with it, I have no respect for him. I want to throw something out but it's rather crude so I'll just say the second word is whipped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: