Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2022, 03:44 AM

2,948 posts, read 1,261,520 times

Advertisements

Circling the drain...
Funny thing is, he's definitely taken this stance to court the white, woke vote in NYC because they're angry with him about all of the anti-bail reform rhetoric.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/17/nyc-ma...ns-groom-kids/

Quote:
Mayor Eric Adams — and a whole host of council members — have slammed a Queens councilwoman who claimed drag storytellers who read books to students at city schools are “grooming” young kids.

Adams defended the program in which drag queens and kings read children’s books in their full drag attire to promote inclusivity after Republican Councilwoman Vickie Paladino claimed it was a form of “child grooming and sexualization” on Twitter.
If the course the requisite, " we don't agree with this person, we must "cancel" them". No attempt at debate because they know their position bis indefensible.

Quote:
“We urge the Council to take immediate action by censuring this member and removing her from her committee assignments,” co-chairs Crystal Hudson and Tiffany Cabán said in a statement. “This is not an issue of ideological differences, but a question of our collective belief in all New Yorkers’ right to an existence free from discrimination.”

Old 06-17-2022, 07:30 AM

2,605 posts, read 3,403,359 times
Someone please explain to me what the benefits are of having drag queens in our kids classrooms? How will this benefit them in any way? Just because they are different from most people doesn't mean they deserve the right to be represented in a classroom. If they want their day then we can make a case for other groups who wanted to be represented by race, religion, sexual orientation, political beliefs etc. All this nonsensical inclusionary crap they are bringing into the classrooms is madness.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:40 AM

19,054 posts, read 13,968,817 times
Well they are, so…

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 06-17-2022, 07:49 AM

2,447 posts, read 1,220,813 times
Don't home school your kids, they will be socially awkward!!

Meanwhile kids in Gov't schools look down their pants and still don't know what sex they are.

Old 06-17-2022, 08:11 AM

621 posts, read 240,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
Someone please explain to me what the benefits are of having drag queens in our kids classrooms? How will this benefit them in any way? Just because they are different from most people doesn't mean they deserve the right to be represented in a classroom. If they want their day then we can make a case for other groups who wanted to be represented by race, religion, sexual orientation, political beliefs etc. All this nonsensical inclusionary crap they are bringing into the classrooms is madness.

I'm asking the same question. This society is going to hell in a handbag.

Old 06-17-2022, 08:46 AM

1,146 posts, read 861,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
I also agree. This is just sick and disgusting to force on to kids. In fact, I would even call it child abuse

Old 06-17-2022, 10:39 AM

2,624 posts, read 1,222,031 times
Adams is trying to appease EVERYONE with his "tough" on crime rhetoric and his woke rhetoric.

One can't stay still on a moving train, and he's NOT doing a good job of either.

Old 06-17-2022, 10:52 AM

5,827 posts, read 2,948,440 times
Explain to kids at home that it’s a mental disorder, it won’t be hard for them to understand.

Old 06-17-2022, 01:54 PM

615 posts, read 448,602 times
Yes, all this nonsense is a mental disorder. Of course the crazies will deny that fact.
Historically, any culture that openly embraces this nonsense is headed towards the ashbin of history.

Old 06-17-2022, 02:51 PM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
Grooming or not, drag queens shouldn’t be reading to kids IMO. And I love drag queen performances. It’s just not something I’d call kid friendly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: