Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2022, 02:57 PM

1,567 posts, read 906,930 times

Advertisements

It’s like killing a Bald Eagle. If you’re not black and you kill a black you have harmed a protected being. That sh*t don’t flush in 2022.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2022, 03:24 PM

3,735 posts, read 3,469,033 times
If this doesn't prove that this City Hates the Good Guys and Loves the criminal element, I don't know any of a more clear cut case.

Good luck trying to ever defend yourself here.

Old 07-06-2022, 04:50 PM

1,486 posts, read 989,335 times
So I read the first post with the quotes and watched the video and couldn’t understand how an argument between the two men over a bag of chips ended up with someone dying, they’re had to be something else so I read the article and found the root cause of why. And it’s an all to familiar story in the hood of why many men end up dead or behind bars.

Quote:
The deadly beef reportedly started around 11 p.m. Friday when a woman entered the store with a child at Broadway and 139th Street to buy a bag of chips, according to police.

But police said the unidentified woman didn’t have enough cash for the snack and instead stormed out of the store — and summoned Simon.
That’s when Simon charged into the store, went behind the counter and confronted the store clerk, identified as Jose Alba, 51, leading to the deadly stabbing.
So whatever the woman came out of the store and said to Simon got him all into his feelings stupid enough to storm into the store, go behind the counter and start a fight he couldn’t finish. And to think if he would have just ignored whatever the woman told him when she came out of the store he would have been alive today to continuously pull up his sagging pants.

He should have never been in the store
He should have never been behind the counter

As Shahrazad Ali would say, he got booked a fight that he wasn’t ready for.

Old 07-06-2022, 05:23 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
^ It’s Darwinism at play here. That’s not a bad thing. Not all lives should be saved. Some inferior genes were thankfully removed from the human race.

Old 07-06-2022, 06:19 PM

6,667 posts, read 2,975,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoullessOne View Post
So I read the first post with the quotes and watched the video and couldn’t understand how an argument between the two men over a bag of chips ended up with someone dying, they’re had to be something else so I read the article and found the root cause of why. And it’s an all to familiar story in the hood of why many men end up dead or behind bars.

So whatever the woman came out of the store and said to Simon got him all into his feelings stupid enough to storm into the store, go behind the counter and start a fight he couldn’t finish. And to think if he would have just ignored whatever the woman told him when she came out of the store he would have been alive today to continuously pull up his sagging pants.

He should have never been in the store
He should have never been behind the counter

As Shahrazad Ali would say, he got booked a fight that he wasn’t ready for.
It's that whupped male ego she hung over him that got him killed.

She basically Jada Smithed him.

" That clerk won't give me chips for free, if you're a real man you'll go in there and beat his a(*"
"Duhh,..ok,..." "thwap" "Thud".

Old 07-06-2022, 07:24 PM

139 posts, read 215,864 times
There are two Go Fund Me pages up for the bodega owner. One from his grandkid and one from his son. Not sure why they didn't just put up one.

Old 07-06-2022, 08:16 PM

3,140 posts, read 2,733,403 times
Not going to pass judgment on what happened here, it's too early, but for the extremely slow-witted amongst us: an untrained person grabbing and firing a gun in a panic is likely to hit a lot of things besides his assailant. Any time dumb****s get in a fight near me, I want them armed with knives, not guns.

Old 07-06-2022, 09:30 PM

19,049 posts, read 13,968,817 times
The right person got dirt-napped. The laws in this state are effed up. In many places, this guy would be hailed as a hero. Rightfully so.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 07-07-2022, 03:45 AM

2,948 posts, read 1,260,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomperson2 View Post
Not going to pass judgment on what happened here, it's too early, but for the extremely slow-witted amongst us: an untrained person grabbing and firing a gun in a panic is likely to hit a lot of things besides his assailant. Any time dumb****s get in a fight near me, I want them armed with knives, not guns.
People are less apt to panic if they have the means to defend themselves. Gunshot and penetrating knife wounds have about the same rate of survival.

The only people who don't train on how to operate their firearms are those with illegal firearms. Do you want to guess who mainly carries and operates illegal firearms?

Old 07-07-2022, 07:23 AM

2,605 posts, read 3,402,582 times
That fat, worthless piece of trash DA Alvin Bragg's puts a hard working, honest man with no criminal history in jail with a quarter of a million dollars bail but he lets repeated felons go without bail?!!!!????!!!!
For the love of all that is good in this world someone please take out this fat scum bag before he does more damage to this city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City