Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2022, 11:01 AM

5,119 posts, read 4,967,943 times

Advertisements

It is all that easy to change the rules of the game, and boom, the losers become the new winners with no sweat or blood shed…

Read on to follow the newest trend in nyc education:

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/26862...mission-system
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2022, 11:15 AM

2,948 posts, read 1,259,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
It is all that easy to change the rules of the game, and boom, the losers become the new winners with no sweat or blood shed…

Read on to follow the newest trend in nyc education:

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/26862...mission-system
This is good. Just a matter of time before the political winds change in NYC.

Old 07-31-2022, 11:27 AM

1,952 posts, read 1,300,337 times
NYC hasn't reached it's bottom yet. Only when it does will people see the error of their voting ways. Go where your family can thrive and feel safe.

Old 07-31-2022, 11:44 AM

5,119 posts, read 4,967,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEROFNYC View Post
NYC hasn't reached it's bottom yet. Only when it does will people see the error of their voting ways. Go where your family can thrive and feel safe.
Oh yes, my family is now in a safe shielded place in the wake of pandemic related nyc meltdown. I truly feel the pain/struggle/frustration of other parents who are stuck drowning in this hot mess resulting from a reverse civilization revolution in nyc.

changes in South Africa are good indications of NYC/US futures should the trend continue.

Old 07-31-2022, 11:59 AM

2,315 posts, read 1,151,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
This is good. Just a matter of time before the political winds change in NYC.

Asian-Americans vote republican in larger numbers with each election. They are following the pattern of the white ethnics, particularly Italian-Americans, before them. Start out as democrats until they realize that the democrats have no use for them, then start voting republican and never look back.

Old 07-31-2022, 01:07 PM

12,789 posts, read 8,288,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfc99 View Post
Asian-Americans vote republican in larger numbers with each election. They are following the pattern of the white ethnics, particularly Italian-Americans, before them. Start out as democrats until they realize that the democrats have no use for them, then start voting republican and never look back.
Even so, there aren't enough of us Republicans to overthrow the Democrats in this City, which irks me. You also have a lot of people that complain but don't vote.

I'm not sure when people are going to wake up.

Old 07-31-2022, 02:41 PM

2,315 posts, read 1,151,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Even so, there aren't enough of us Republicans to overthrow the Democrats in this City, which irks me. You also have a lot of people that complain but don't vote.

I'm not sure when people are going to wake up.

At least it's a start. And you're right about NYC's embarrassingly low mayoral election voter turnouts.

Old 07-31-2022, 04:22 PM

12,789 posts, read 8,288,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfc99 View Post
At least it's a start. And you're right about NYC's embarrassingly low mayoral election voter turnouts.
The Asian population despite their growth is still small overall from a population standpoint. Between that and the ethnic Whites leaving, it's still an uphill climb. I was actually a registered Independent that leaned Republican for years, but was ok voting for some moderate Democrats on occasion, but I changed my affiliation to Republican some years ago after becoming sick of all of the progressive nonsense.

If I was a minority (particularly Black or Hispanic), I would be offended by the idea that the curriculum or testing standards need to be dulled down, as if those groups are somehow incapable of performing on the same level as Whites and Asians. Dulling down the standards should never be acceptable, but that is pretty much how the Progressives think. Oh those poor people.... They need a helping hand. That sort of mentality in and of itself is quite racist.

Old 07-31-2022, 10:30 PM

1,521 posts, read 1,816,567 times
Nice, all these Black and Hispanics will become great engineers to compete against China's engineers in the future.

Old 08-01-2022, 01:53 AM

787 posts, read 485,645 times
A couple of thoughts:

As someone who lives in a highly populated White/Asian area of NE Queens, I pray that young American born Asian/Americans learn a harsh lesson from this and course correct their political thinking. Liberal scum never looks to elevate people. They only look to pull people down to the lowest denominator. Basically communism in its purist form. While white ethnics in the same area vote for conservatives (we don't care what party, really), Asians continue to vote for the likes of left wing marauders such as Grace Meng, John Liu and Ron Kim - among others. These are liberals who look to align with Blacks and Hispanics, which will not help Asians. There is no room left in NYC for another race's grievances. Blacks/Hispanics will continue to dominate that lane. Asians best bet is join political forces with conservative white ethnics. But, as some have said, that still won't be enough to cause change in NYC proper just due to the basic math. Which is why I highly encourage Asians to also begin to move away from the safety nest of NYC into more red areas. They ultimately will be eaten alive by Black/Hispanic political criminals if they stick around too long. Sometimes you just have to accept and take the L, which whitey has done in NYC.

Every sector of American society here out will continue to dumb down and lower the bar for struggling black and hispanics. The only institution untouched is sports. Amazing, isn't it. You don't see any pundits questioning why there aren't more Asians or American born whites in the NBA or NFL? Never. The truth is the aren't good enough. They would lower the standard. What eventually will happen is schools like Stuy and Bronx Science will be run of the mill schools in terms of academic achievement. There won't be any status going there. Just give it about 10 years. You'll always have high achieving students no matter where they go to HS, but you just won't have all around schools of excellence. You're starting to see the same in corporations. Minorities, totally unqualified, are being elevated to high ranking positions that can make or break a company/business. It ends bad. Just ask anyone in corporate American who is honest.

America is on the decline. Make no mistake about it. Facts are that certain people do certain things well. Every country and group of people have their strengths and weaknesses. There's a reason some countries have the intellect and mental capability to produce a nuclear weapon while other countries remain 3rd world without proper sewage systems. America has always been "you are what you eat." The strength of the country depends on the people who populate it. As a large portion of this country continues to produce and intake people who aren't smart, lack initiative, refuse to work hard and expect hand outs, the America of "old" will cease to exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: