Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2022, 07:44 AM

36,957 posts, read 38,958,719 times

Advertisements

Releasing that person is pretty ridiculous given the demonstrated menace he is. What organizations are pushing for further reform? Also, are there reasonable organizations that are pushing for institutionalization even prior to amassing a criminal record for people who obviously don't have the capability of functioning within society?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2022, 09:01 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,519,278 times
From attempted homicide to misdemeanor assault. The woke liberal administration is basically telling all the thugs its ok to thug out.

How does any sane person continue to vote for liberals?

Old 08-19-2022, 09:05 AM

1,606 posts, read 1,802,712 times
I wonder what they are waiting for to arrest this thug? Is being coma not enough?... Are they waiting for the victim to die first???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=din8a-TIjp8

Old 08-19-2022, 09:17 AM

36,957 posts, read 38,958,719 times
Even as an assault, it's unprovoked and there's obviously something not right with this person and so should not be released.

Old 08-19-2022, 09:17 AM

1,853 posts, read 1,940,299 times
As native New Yorkers know you always have to watch your back (literally in this case) even then people like him may get you. I feel terrible for the victim and his family.

If I'm NYPD, why would I bother arresting criminals if the DA's office is going to let them walk without bail? Sadly, it seems like horrific events like these used to galvanize NYC into taking action, however, these days they are so common that people are just used to them.

Old 08-19-2022, 11:04 AM

2,591 posts, read 3,374,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
I don't think most are stupid. It's just that with upwards of 50% of residents on some sort of welfare, many of them naturally choose economic security and/or non-work over anything else.

When I harp on the fact that all NYC politicians do nowadays is come up with new ways to buy votes with welfare some here think it's because I don't like welfare programs. I don't care either way about them in a vacuum. I dislike the consequences and negative externalities from too many people being in welfare.

When it comes time to vote, these people will always choose welfare over anything else because many become dependent on it. Especially in a place as expensive as NYC.

They definitely are stupid and in some cases ignorant. The ignorant are usually the outspoken, erratic, delusional woke individuals who foolishly believe this ideology until they become a victim. Then they blame the system they enabled instead of taking any responsibility.

People like Cuban, AOC and DA Braggs were the children of criminals and are angry at the world. Deep down they are racists against whites, Asians and all other people that made the most of themselves through hard work and education. Most importantly AOC and Cuban's goals are to see people in their district stay poor, stay needy, stay ignorant so that they can be looked upon as their hero's. Because once people smarten up and think logically they will see they are just a bunch of frauds.

Old 08-19-2022, 03:31 PM

1,400 posts, read 720,046 times
Per the post the governor took credit for having him arrested for violating his lifetime parole which was for

“The suspect was previously convicted of first-degree sexual abuse for an armed attack on a 17-year-old girl in 1994, according to the state sex offender registry.

He was sentenced to six years to life in prison and ended up doing at least the six years behind bars. He was released on lifetime parole.

Phu then violated parole in 2015 and was most recently released from custody in 2019, according to the DOCCS website.”

https://nypost.com/2022/08/19/hochul...-punch-attack/

Bronx da is analyzing medical records and other evidence to see if upgraded charges should be filed. After they already lowered the charges and let the person go while the poor guy is in a coma ?

Old 08-19-2022, 08:22 PM

1,606 posts, read 1,802,712 times
That sob is rebooked now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU6UQRpcia8

Old 08-19-2022, 10:41 PM

291 posts, read 198,927 times
just put a bullet in his head and throw him in the dumpster. actually my bad, torture him first, then give him the bullet.

giving him a trial? food and shelter? just lol @ this cucked country

Old 08-19-2022, 11:12 PM

5,028 posts, read 4,908,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
I saw the video of this knockout and it is truly disturbing that the Bronx District Attorney would downgrade the charges...

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...giu-story.html

The judges should be held accountable for releasing physically violent animals back to the streets to harm more civilians.

If they lack the basic appreciation of justice and sympathy for civilian safety, they are disqualified to serve in that position.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: