Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2022, 10:30 AM

2,330 posts, read 1,031,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Robinson View Post
This is my theory about restaurants in NYC today.

The restaurants began abusing their customers when the illegal workers came to work for them for less. There is an industry-wrecking amount of illegal workers in our restaurant industry here. Today my guess is that 70% of restaurant workers are illegal. That means that we have 70% too many restaurants in this city.

Restaurants used to be for serving food and building memories and of course making money too. Today restaurants are not about food anymore: they are just employment agencies for illegal workers, with a restaurant storefront. Big difference.

There used to be an excellent infographic video online about the truth about exactly how illegal workers bring in more money than legal workers do in the same industries. It is not just about restaurants. That video seems to be buried somewhere and I cannot locate it anymore, but it was a real eye opener everyone should see.

These illegal workers are literally stealing from us all. It is like theft, on overdrive.

Also about the comment that is parroted by so many people "NYC was always a bunch of illegal migrants". Hell no it was not. Hell no. Not long ago at all, this city used to be primarily white Anglo population and European dominant. It was not like it is today, not at all.
The joke is on the illegal immigrant workers because many of them won't qualify for federal benefits including Social Security. Unfortunately, leftist politicians ensure they will get many state level benefits.

Old 09-02-2022, 10:55 AM

31 posts, read 9,550 times
I posted a most beautiful statement concerning food resources in the wilderness and how that relates to the daft emergency theory that "our population will die off unless we import more third world immigrants to have babies here for us" - that whole insane theory.

You can only imagine who started that whole theory about the USA being underpopulated, and how it does relate to our food supply.

Go to any overpopulated third world country and notice how they are all starving. They all want to escape into the United States to eat and get away from so many people eating up resources.

You really cannot get more wonky today - people are not very bright at all.

Old 09-02-2022, 11:02 AM

12,789 posts, read 8,293,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Robinson View Post
I posted a most beautiful statement concerning food resources in the wilderness and how that relates to the daft emergency theory that "our population will die off unless we import more third world immigrants to have babies here for us" - that whole insane theory.

You can only imagine who started that whole theory about the USA being underpopulated, and how it does relate to our food supply.

Go to any overpopulated third world country and notice how they are all starving. They all want to escape into the United States to eat and get away from so many people eating up resources.

You really cannot get more wonky today - people are not very bright at all.
Oatmeal is so depressing the way you put it. I LOVE oatmeal, but at home. Warm up some whole organic milk. Get it to boiling. Then warm through a little organic maple syrup. Let the hot milk cook through the oatmeal. Add some room temperature Kerrygold butter then the maple syrup and then some fresh organic blueberries or raspberries, whichever I have available and it's ready to eat.

Old 09-02-2022, 11:35 AM

19,047 posts, read 13,964,273 times
Off topic

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City