Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2022, 09:59 PM

3,861 posts, read 3,148,782 times

Advertisements

Crazy there is not a standard,statewide... the city should implement newstand type structures around the city, have this avaliable as a lottery. To the people that were affected. Get these goofy convinience light shows, and them useless bongs outta here!

Should bring the prices down , and do what has been intended.

Business that provide the products,legaly ,should be able to sell wholesale to the public.(for the growers)

These big store fronts are not needed..

I doubt the other countries will laugh at us, some people dont realize the amount of american soldiers that do some kind of drugs overseas. Foreign countries smoke weed too!

The real problem are these over thinkers, always coming up with a new social experiment, that keep them employed. Studies,research,polls, etc all a big business, getting govement monies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2022, 10:16 AM

8,679 posts, read 11,069,654 times
Didn’t Nancy say Just say no to drugs?

Old 01-04-2023, 08:20 AM

15 posts, read 10,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by islanders2021 View Post
china, russia, iran and india are laughing and applauding our self destruction from within. a future generation of "legal" potheads in the usa. walking zombies. this country is doomed. will be a mid tier "power" within 50 yrs, especially after the millions of latin migrants basically turn usa into just another latin crap hole they are fleeing.

who's the next bill gates, henry ford, zuckerberg, or great military/business leader? they'll all be high as a friggin kyte. there's a reason most countries are useless. we're heading there.
L.O.L. I bet Bill and Mark smoke weed alll the time. You would be shocked how many business leaders and workers smoke daily, it's safer and more chill than a glass of wine. Sounds like you should try it!

Old 01-04-2023, 10:08 AM

2,314 posts, read 1,148,785 times
Smell of weed = Smell of the ghetto.

This is all by design to drag down every retail area of the city to ghetto levels of activity and behavior.

Old 01-05-2023, 05:41 AM

5,805 posts, read 2,930,663 times
If you have to smoke weed to feel ok or to relax, you haven’t figured out life yet. Then they are the simpletons who just stay high all the time. Few intellectuals who like to space out and explore ideas.

There are so many exciting things in life. Getting stoned is not one of them. It’s lame really. Meant for the lame.

Old 01-11-2023, 09:04 PM

18 posts, read 8,084 times
I heard the customers were not happy with the product at this place. There was an article describing how it was a rip off.

One thing I noticed about weed was about 2 years ago, the same time when the VAXX roll outs began, weed started to smell distinctly different. Something happened to the weed. I suspected that the government modified the genetic structure of many weed “strains” and they did it to dumb down the weed users, somehow, but I am certain the smell of weed changed.

But when I mention it to people they cannot comprehend what I am saying. It is identical to 2 years ago how when I would suggest that the VAXX is not very well researched yet, those people would have the same look on their faces, like it cannot be true.

Something is going on with the weed in the city. If you are smoking the stuff you are guaranteed to being a lowlife or well on your way. In the past, you might see an intellectual smoking it or even a thug peacefully enjoying the drug in an okay way sometimes, but now, it is purely a lowlife thing, guaranteed.

The government may very well be experimenting with releasing new “strains”.

Old 01-11-2023, 09:25 PM

2,330 posts, read 1,026,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissWellington View Post
I heard the customers were not happy with the product at this place. There was an article describing how it was a rip off.

One thing I noticed about weed was about 2 years ago, the same time when the VAXX roll outs began, weed started to smell distinctly different. Something happened to the weed. I suspected that the government modified the genetic structure of many weed “strains” and they did it to dumb down the weed users, somehow, but I am certain the smell of weed changed.

But when I mention it to people they cannot comprehend what I am saying. It is identical to 2 years ago how when I would suggest that the VAXX is not very well researched yet, those people would have the same look on their faces, like it cannot be true.

Something is going on with the weed in the city. If you are smoking the stuff you are guaranteed to being a lowlife or well on your way. In the past, you might see an intellectual smoking it or even a thug peacefully enjoying the drug in an okay way sometimes, but now, it is purely a lowlife thing, guaranteed.

The government may very well be experimenting with releasing new “strains”.
Yes, also a notable increase in traffic accidents. Driving while intoxicated is still a crime and it becomes a felony if the driver flees the crime scene.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: