Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2023, 10:00 AM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiredofnyclife View Post
How soon before these Latino immigrants run up against the guys trying to sell candy for their sports team? Vendor fights?
They already are here. The cops have been called multiple times about vendor fights at the beach. Not sure how they can call some illegal alien parading as an asylum seeker reselling cheap Chinese made garbage from Tijuana with no permit or license a "vendor".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2023, 09:31 PM

855 posts, read 450,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnomaboidenapolis View Post
In a few short years there will be nowhere to move to anymore unless you are obscenely wealthy. And then maybe it'll hit those woke lefty sympathizers like a ton of bricks. But it will be far too late because the country will be a third world banana republic with 100 poor million illiterates and their offspring living off mounting government debt.
Nah, won't be that quick. As tragic as what has happened to major liberal cities like LA, SF, Philly and NYC has been, most of the North American land mass is affordable and conservative.

People don't realize how much land and options there are between the coasts.

Old 02-04-2023, 12:41 PM

1,052 posts, read 451,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by As Above So Below... View Post
Wow.

Its ironic that the Texas forum doesn't contain nearly as much anti-Migrant sentiment as the New York forum. But I guess we've been dealing with things along the border for ages and its new for you guys.
Because in Texas "migrants" aka illegal mostly male invaders, do not get the royal treatment. No food stamps, no free healthcare, no luxury hotels, no bleeding heart gullible transplants.

Old 02-04-2023, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticpearl View Post
Nah, won't be that quick. As tragic as what has happened to major liberal cities like LA, SF, Philly and NYC has been, most of the North American land mass is affordable and conservative.

People don't realize how much land and options there are between the coasts.
Yes there's a lot of land but president Vegetable and crew have made it clear they intend to invite roughly 50 million third world invaders if all goes according to plan when you consider "got aways," family reunifications, etc. There's no escaping a population that could be 20% of the entire US.

These are the types of consequences rational people should bear in mind before they ever consider voting for a democrat at the federal level ever again. Or until the dims moderate themselves.

Old 02-05-2023, 09:28 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,005,669 times
The migrants adapt quickly lol.

Old 02-06-2023, 10:59 AM

2,328 posts, read 1,026,428 times
Good news. Some of the migrants are selling candy to fund their 1 way trip to the land of moose and maple leaves. Please don't come back:

https://nypost.com/2023/02/05/migran...d-bus-tickets/

“I wanted to live in New York because I thought it would be a better future for my daughters,” she said. “But as the days went by, I saw insecurity, many homeless people, many people who shout and are disrespectful, and many people on drugs.”

Solzarno said she sold candy in the subway system for almost two weeks to pay for their trip.

“I am going to Canada for the safety and future of my girls,” she said. “I only ask God that everything goes well and that Canada is not like the United States.”

Old 02-07-2023, 03:57 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,257,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
They will soon find out that milking donkeys back home was a lot easier and rent over here must be paid every month.
Don't worry. Within 6 months they'll be on as many welfare programs in NYC as possible. Guaranteed there are already organizations working to sign them up.

Old 02-07-2023, 04:49 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,699,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Cancel welfare and those who were on it would hang on to any and all those jobs Mexicans take. Mexicans don't complain. They work and work. The welfare crowd knows how to complain because things are given to them for free. And affordable housing is also a joke. No one should live in a place they can't afford to live in. That's just not the way things work in life.
Most of these jobs Americans don’t want. What’s ironic is I’m sure most of these people complaining about Mexicans or immigrants won’t do the jobs they do.

Old 02-08-2023, 01:21 PM

2,328 posts, read 1,026,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
Most of these jobs Americans don’t want. What’s ironic is I’m sure most of these people complaining about Mexicans or immigrants won’t do the jobs they do.
That's not true at all. Once you leave the NYC and East Coast bubble, then you will see White Americans working in blue collar jobs all over the country. For example, I was shocked to see White custodians mopping floors in Denver, Colorado. Americans don't want to pick strawberries for 50 cents/hour but will do it for $20/hour.

Old 02-12-2023, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esacni View Post
Don't worry. Within 6 months they'll be on as many welfare programs in NYC as possible. Guaranteed there are already organizations working to sign them up.
Yes, NGOs and other lovely people whose only interest seems to be in milking the middle class taxpayer for the sake of illegal illiterate invaders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: