Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2023, 12:20 PM

35,018 posts, read 16,978,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
I sense trolling here...
There were a bunch before mine in the same spirit. I deleted mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2023, 02:37 PM

12,202 posts, read 7,219,300 times
Quote:
Hard to see/tell...statistically, I am convinced that they are more likely to be irish than being swedish.
You have statistics that the Irish are attacking Asians?

Old 03-05-2023, 07:09 PM

5,115 posts, read 4,964,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
You have statistics that the Irish are attacking Asians?

At least one irish poster (islanders2021) here openly and constantly verbally attacks asians/flushing...i have yet to spot a swede doing the same? It is 1:0 to my knowledge.

Old 03-05-2023, 08:36 PM

12,202 posts, read 7,219,300 times
Quote:
At least one irish poster (islanders2021) here openly and constantly verbally attacks asians/flushing...i have yet to spot a swede doing the same? It is 1:0 to my knowledge.
His dislike for Asians on CD is not violence. Unless you have statistics showing the Irish are committing anti-Asian violence, then your previous posts were just trolling.

Old 03-06-2023, 12:44 PM

2,330 posts, read 1,028,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Kung Fu?
More like Gun-Fu.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-gun-ownership

Old 03-07-2023, 08:24 AM

1,060 posts, read 543,047 times
Here’s a brand new one https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news...ple-in-queens/

Old 03-07-2023, 08:29 AM

11,428 posts, read 5,973,383 times
Quote:
Haven’t heard or read any sad stories on this. Does it still happen but media ignores them, or have thugs have come to terms with Asians in NYC?

not much is happening so days are getting long and boring…
Still happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZtYaQPAUX8

Old 03-07-2023, 12:37 PM

360 posts, read 167,266 times
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...icans-nyc.html

The article says Asians shifted right by +23 points but in every chart in the article it shows everyone shifted right.

Between attacking selective schools and testing, urging more lenient sentences for street crime, and pretending that the attacks on Asian-Americans were all being carried out by Trumpers, the NY progressive movement has been trying very hard to convince Asian-Americans to vote GOP.

It seems to be that although a large part of the population- Asian issues, people are ignored and dismissed over and over again. I have heard many a city politician saying actually words out of their mouths - Asian issues “don’t matter” - esp. with regards to education and crime. (BILL DE BLASIO)

I’m definitely not voting for any politician who espouses mainstream “progressive” or “woke” politics (esp regarding crime and education).

The only Asians I’ve noticed who continue to support progressive/“woke” policies are the ones from upper middle class backgrounds, went to Ivy league (or similar level private schools), and live in affluent and overall safe neighborhoods.

Old 03-07-2023, 12:49 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,700,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingofconn View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...icans-nyc.html

The article says Asians shifted right by +23 points but in every chart in the article it shows everyone shifted right.

Between attacking selective schools and testing, urging more lenient sentences for street crime, and pretending that the attacks on Asian-Americans were all being carried out by Trumpers, the NY progressive movement has been trying very hard to convince Asian-Americans to vote GOP.

It seems to be that although a large part of the population- Asian issues, people are ignored and dismissed over and over again. I have heard many a city politician saying actually words out of their mouths - Asian issues “don’t matter” - esp. with regards to education and crime. (BILL DE BLASIO)

I’m definitely not voting for any politician who espouses mainstream “progressive” or “woke” politics (esp regarding crime and education).

The only Asians I’ve noticed who continue to support progressive/“woke” policies are the ones from upper middle class backgrounds, went to Ivy league (or similar level private schools), and live in affluent and overall safe neighborhoods.
No one has ever pretended that Trumpers were attacking Asians.

You’re just crying a river for them by mentioning that.

Old 03-07-2023, 12:52 PM

360 posts, read 167,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
No one has ever pretended that Trumpers were attacking Asians.

You’re just crying a river for them by mentioning that.
Read what I wrote again. We are in agreement. I was being sarcastic by mocking the liberals (like CNN and MSNBC) who blame everything on Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City