Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2023, 07:15 PM

31,897 posts, read 26,945,953 times

Advertisements

Just when you thought this eejit couldn't do anything more insane Adams rises to the occasion.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/09/adams-...-nyc-migrants/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nyc...tial-1-2m-bill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2023, 07:30 PM

21 posts, read 7,162 times
How can I be a “migrant”?

Old 03-10-2023, 08:45 PM

2,948 posts, read 1,258,719 times
He's trying to run a campaign appealing to a national audience (it was clear from the beginning he has national ambitions) but he just comes off as a moron. It's obvious the guy's just not that bright. Not surprising at all since this clown hasn't worked a real job, where he actually had to deliver results, in nearly 30 years.

Old 03-10-2023, 08:52 PM

I am starting to get the feeling that these “migrants” are taking advantage of our generosity…….?

Old 03-10-2023, 10:10 PM

30,619 posts, read 18,203,012 times
Another slap in the face to struggling citizens.

Old 03-10-2023, 10:50 PM

Surprised so many of the Biden voters who were dancing and celebrating in the streets of Brooklyn when Biden was falsely elected, they are so mute on this invasion thing

I am unsure who is worse: the greedy mayor, the greedy 3rd world invaders, or the treasonous “progressives” who cheered on communism and now they are mute on this now that communism is so blatantly on display now. I lay most of the blame on the latter.

Old 03-11-2023, 03:36 AM

5,807 posts, read 2,936,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayzsnowing View Post
I am starting to get the feeling that these “migrants” are taking advantage of our generosity…….?
Our generosity?
I didn’t invite them, I don’t want them and I don’t know anyone who does.

Politicians haven’t been doing anything I want in a long while.

Old 03-11-2023, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Our generosity?
I didn’t invite them, I don’t want them and I don’t know anyone who does.

Politicians haven’t been doing anything I want in a long while.
This was never too big of a problem until the “pandemic” thing. Even in neighborhoods with tons of illegals living together in parasitic communities living off our welfare systems so obviously. The Dominican Republic being one of them, not to pick on any group in particular, the Chinese as well. It never stressed our system and our legal citizens to a breaking point until the “pandemic” when the illegal invasion began.

Our city’s illegal populations were kept manageable by our NYC standards, until the “pandemic”. I noticed it during Deblasios “pandemic” time in office, the illegals flooded the city taking jobs when we were all told to stay home and live in fear. Many of us were laid off while many illegals (who worked unnecessary jobs as an example a deli worker or a liquor store clerk or a pizzeria worker) they were classified as “essential” while we were all at home following the stupid rules.

While we wore masks outside, the inexpensive flights from other countries just kept trickling into JFK. Then the flights became more blatant and were landing in Westchester. Plane loads of them. The news used to cover it, with never getting any explanation.

Old 03-11-2023, 07:16 AM

Think of the difference of tone between you, me, and the invaders. They are all laughing hysterically, can’t you hear them giggle in their ebike gangs? They are giggling on their mopeds. They are laughing and celebrating on construction job sites. Everything is so so funny to the invaders. Laughing at all of you. Stealing more, and more, and more. Cheating you all more and more and more. Thieving and lying and stealing from us, constantly. The takings sure are easy…….

Steal from a New Yorker. They will not do nothing! Ba lalalalala La Bamba!~

“LOL”

Old 03-11-2023, 07:36 AM

“On Taxpayers Dime” did any of you read that part?

The invaders are ALL laughing at you fools. Stealing from New Yorkers has never been so easy!

Para bailar la bamba
Para bailar la bamba se necesita una poca de gracia
Una poca de gracia pa' mí, pa' ti, arriba y arriba
Y arriba, y arriba, por ti seré
Por ti seré, por ti seré

Translation: we like lying, cheating and stealing from you “LOL”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City