Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2023, 08:00 PM

5,072 posts, read 2,187,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-water View Post
This woke stuff is a major dayjor problem. And the individuals supporting it should be documented by the normies as evidence of their traitorous activities. Because eventually the wokesters are going to pull a 180 and try to act like they didn’t do nothing..

They should be identified and stored in a database for political and social proof. For one day they might be judged.
Those are valid points actually!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2023, 09:05 PM

3,750 posts, read 1,448,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Weren't they your ally Sharpton?

Old 04-14-2023, 09:20 PM

96 posts, read 35,966 times
The black Super man
The black Snow White
The black tinkerbell

F U All

I am so sick of Micegenation and all the dummy white women who fall for it.

Al Sharpton basically needs to be assassinated like Malcolm X. They are both the same person.

Old 04-15-2023, 04:51 AM

16,148 posts, read 6,889,183 times
Excerpt:
Al Sharpton took a shot at progressives at a conference.

My opinion:
Perfect example of biting the hands that feeds.
He stirred and had the city on edge decades ago.
Disappeared after Feds explored his taxes.
Worked for the Feds and..........

Now he's back! Thinner but sadly comical in appearance
surrounded by the likes of mayors like Lightfoot and Adams?

Yup...........progressives are dangerous but Democrats are far more deadly.
Look no further at what they are doing or have done to our cities.

Old 04-15-2023, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
This about face sounds like another plan brewing to shake down the next generation of corporate leadership.

Yup..... experienced that first hands in housing decades ago.

Thug approaches me while I'm working exposing a side arm.
"Hire my one of my coalition brothers if you want to work here."

I pointed " Talk to my boss Tony " the one pulling up in the Limo.

Haha...Imagine that?

Criminal organizations come in all colors.
Funny after all these years, all these crooks continue to wear suits.

Old 04-15-2023, 08:54 AM

3,258 posts, read 1,700,488 times
My children and their friends find woke culture of hate older gen to be nothing more than adult sissies. There’s hope that future generations will not repeat past mistakes.

Old 04-16-2023, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post
My children and their friends find woke culture of hate older gen to be nothing more than adult sissies. There’s hope that future generations will not repeat past mistakes.

Yup.

If they were working the fields ,ditch digging, coal mining....any hands on hard labor as opposed to
sitting behind a desk typing and away at a keyboard their attitudes towards previous generations would be much different.

It's a different world kids are living in today. Hope they don't screw it up.

Old 04-16-2023, 11:37 AM

96 posts, read 35,966 times
Have you seen recently the mobs of thousands in Chicago just running around rioting and smashing police car windows and honestly, there are several thousands of the rioters, rioting for no purpose other than having a new black (admitted Communist) mayor of Chicago and do you want to know who 98% of the rioters that are trashing police cars are? Black people are the ones completely out of control and they have a black mayor now who obviously wants angry black lunatics trashing the once great city.

And I do feel bad for the normal people of Chicago who have not escaped yet and of course the many peaceful and hardworking blacks of Chicago are scratching their heads wondering where the exit is to leave that city which is now fully black leadership. A ruined city.

You want to know why Chicago is historically known as a tough city? It is not those violent and rioting black looters. Surely the black hoods of Chicago are notorious for it but the truth about why Chicago has been tough is because of white immigrants from Europe

Chicago has the largest immigrant population of Polish than anywhere outside of Poland and those people don’t care if you are black white or brown, they stick up for themselves and have no issue defending themselves against some loser black thugs. Those whites made Chicago tough, not the loser blacks who terrorize any chance they can get.

It is also the Irish immigrants, the Italians, and along side Polish those are the truly tough people of Chicago.

Try hearing the truth some because the false narrative is that the loser black thugs made Chicago great: they didn’t.

Loser scam artists like Al Sharpton and Eric Adams and Lori Lightfoot and Latitia James and Alvin Bragg - they are all loser wrecking balls with no guts. They are gutless black thugs in fitted suits like a bunch of jive turkeys.

In NYC the white immigrants from Europe should stand up already and say enough is enough. And obviously that does not include at least one group of people hiding out in Brooklyn, who are mainly responsible for trashing America and weaponizing our own people against others but all along while preserving their own group, a group nobody is allowed to even mention.

And it’s not these grifters and people with obvious evil intentions and anti Americans that bothers me as much as the sheer amount of Low-Information people who are so wildly clueless, and just brainwashed. Nobody like me should have to share such extreme sounding defensiveness in a forum like this - it should all be common sense and out in the open, common sense, and it should also be something Everyone should be standing up to.

People like Al Sharpton and Eric Adams should never be able to gain mainstream support. They are more like Malcolm X who was openly racist against whites and wildly fueled by this never ending fantasy about blacks in the USA are oppressed. These people should never be elevated above whatever theatre that Malcolm X demonstrated and obviously M X was assassinated in a theater of upper Manhattan.

All in all, I think the white countries that are all being invaded by multiculturalism and all these refugees and others who do not belong in Western (white) civilization. The USA, Europe, Canada, Australia: have you ever wondered which group of people have orchestrated the destruction of white countries?

Whom are the real grand architects of everything we have been watching since the George Floyd riots which were bogus. Even the 9/11 attacks, who was really hiding behind the scenes? You might say it was Osama Bin laden who was stranded in the most remote area of Afghanistan hiding in a cave with a walky talky, or, was it some other group that was magically never even caught?

Old 04-18-2023, 03:53 AM

Quote:

Excerpt:

And it’s not these grifters and people with obvious evil intentions and anti Americans that bothers me as much as the sheer amount of Low-Information people who are so wildly clueless, and just brainwashed.

have you ever wondered which group of people have orchestrated the destruction of white countries?

Whom are the real grand architects of everything we have been watching since the George Floyd riots which were bogus.

I have always believed the more you study history the more you will see it change before
your very eyes. Wars against Christians have been going on for thousands of years.

The greatest defense against the evils of this world is Love of God,
Love of Country and Love of Family.

We all have a cross to bear.

Wear it proudly....

Old 04-24-2023, 11:58 AM

82 posts, read 47,726 times
Quote:
Have you seen recently the mobs of thousands in Chicago just running around rioting and smashing police car windows and honestly, there are several thousands of the rioters, rioting for no purpose other than having a new black (admitted Communist) mayor of Chicago and do you want to know who 98% of the rioters that are trashing police cars are? Black people are the ones completely out of control and they have a black mayor now who obviously wants angry black lunatics trashing the once great city.

And I do feel bad for the normal people of Chicago who have not escaped yet and of course the many peaceful and hardworking blacks of Chicago are scratching their heads wondering where the exit is to leave that city which is now fully black leadership. A ruined city.

You want to know why Chicago is historically known as a tough city? It is not those violent and rioting black looters. Surely the black hoods of Chicago are notorious for it but the truth about why Chicago has been tough is because of white immigrants from Europe

Chicago has the largest immigrant population of Polish than anywhere outside of Poland and those people don’t care if you are black white or brown, they stick up for themselves and have no issue defending themselves against some loser black thugs. Those whites made Chicago tough, not the loser blacks who terrorize any chance they can get.

It is also the Irish immigrants, the Italians, and along side Polish those are the truly tough people of Chicago.

Try hearing the truth some because the false narrative is that the loser black thugs made Chicago great: they didn’t.

Loser scam artists like Al Sharpton and Eric Adams and Lori Lightfoot and Latitia James and Alvin Bragg - they are all loser wrecking balls with no guts. They are gutless black thugs in fitted suits like a bunch of jive turkeys.

In NYC the white immigrants from Europe should stand up already and say enough is enough. And obviously that does not include at least one group of people hiding out in Brooklyn, who are mainly responsible for trashing America and weaponizing our own people against others but all along while preserving their own group, a group nobody is allowed to even mention.

And it’s not these grifters and people with obvious evil intentions and anti Americans that bothers me as much as the sheer amount of Low-Information people who are so wildly clueless, and just brainwashed. Nobody like me should have to share such extreme sounding defensiveness in a forum like this - it should all be common sense and out in the open, common sense, and it should also be something Everyone should be standing up to.

People like Al Sharpton and Eric Adams should never be able to gain mainstream support. They are more like Malcolm X who was openly racist against whites and wildly fueled by this never ending fantasy about blacks in the USA are oppressed. These people should never be elevated above whatever theatre that Malcolm X demonstrated and obviously M X was assassinated in a theater of upper Manhattan.

All in all, I think the white countries that are all being invaded by multiculturalism and all these refugees and others who do not belong in Western (white) civilization. The USA, Europe, Canada, Australia: have you ever wondered which group of people have orchestrated the destruction of white countries?

Whom are the real grand architects of everything we have been watching since the George Floyd riots which were bogus. Even the 9/11 attacks, who was really hiding behind the scenes? You might say it was Osama Bin laden who was stranded in the most remote area of Afghanistan hiding in a cave with a walky talky, or, was it some other group that was magically never even caught?
Chicago was an Irish-led town, not Polish. The Dalys ran that city multiple times. But Chicago like NYC has a history of organized crime from the get go. As for white immigrants in NYC, there are not that many as before. Polish immigrants or any immigrant group for that matter will stay out of the fight because they will focus on their sanity and survival rather than get involved in such matters. You want tough on crime, then elect Giulianies and let the cops go to down and beat the crap out of everyone regardless of race or gender.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: