Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2023, 01:41 AM

785 posts, read 483,610 times

Advertisements

As the saying goes, "if you know, you know."

A study shows that NY has the majority of anti semitic hate crimes in all of the country with most of them in Brooklyn. So basically if you're Jewish, chances are if you're going to be a victim of a hate crime, Brooklyn is the most likely place it will happen in all of the USA.

However, and to no surprise, the study isn't transparent and doesn't reveal what demographic group are the ones committing said crimes. But we all know who they are. But ssshhhh....don't tell the rest of the country because we don't want them to know!!!

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news...-antisemitism/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2023, 04:58 AM

16,028 posts, read 6,831,160 times
Judiasm is the second largest religion practiced in NYC representing the largest Jewish community in the world.

In essence, hate crimes to a people or a religion will either be low or non applicable to locations where few or none live.

For example: antisemitism in China historically never existed in China because of the homogeneous nature of the Country
but that is another interesting topic of discussion.

So, to target Brooklyn is true as long as you understand the facts. The largest Jewish community in the world
resides in Brooklyn and therefore chances of Antisemitism are far greater than any other place in the country
and possibly the world.

My mentor is Jewish lives in Brooklyn and I love him dearly. His neighbors are White,Black,Asian,Hispanic etc....
compromising of a host of religions. Crime in Brooklyn is great. 90% higher than the State average. Chances of
becoming a victim of violence is 1 in 52.

With that said,

Concentrating on reducing crime is key for a better Brooklyn and that ( in my opinion) can happen quickly
under Republican control of city government because Democrats currently in office are incapable or unwilling.

Old 04-28-2023, 07:54 AM

5,113 posts, read 4,959,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by islanders2021 View Post
As the saying goes, "if you know, you know."

A study shows that NY has the majority of anti semitic hate crimes in all of the country with most of them in Brooklyn. So basically if you're Jewish, chances are if you're going to be a victim of a hate crime, Brooklyn is the most likely place it will happen in all of the USA.

However, and to no surprise, the study isn't transparent and doesn't reveal what demographic group are the ones committing said crimes. But we all know who they are. But ssshhhh....don't tell the rest of the country because we don't want them to know!!!

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news...-antisemitism/
Correct me if I’m wrong, and let me share my best educated guess of those at fault: they would be from the white christian group based on the longstanding historical conflicts in their religious beliefs and practices between these two groups that dated far back in human civilizations. Asians love Jews although it is generally a one way interest in their relationships. Blacks are grateful towards the Jews because of their efforts and support throughout the civil right movement that continue to today’s BLM, antifa, and other neoliberal ideologues that pour unlimited love into the black communities.

Old 04-28-2023, 08:05 AM

6,681 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Brooklyn has a very large population of Jewish people - that's most likely why the majority of the crime happens there. It's a numbers problem. One is not going to read about Jewish hate crimes happening in the South Bronx simply because there are very few if any Jewish people who live there.

Old 04-29-2023, 10:41 AM

2,948 posts, read 1,257,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Brooklyn has a very large population of Jewish people - that's most likely why the majority of the crime happens there. It's a numbers problem. One is not going to read about Jewish hate crimes happening in the South Bronx simply because there are very few if any Jewish people who live there.
That's not why. Bronx Latinos, especially PR's and Dominicans, don't have prejudice towards Jews. In Brooklyn, most of the jew hating is done by Caribbean blacks.

Old 04-29-2023, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Correct me if I’m wrong, and let me share my best educated guess of those at fault: they would be from the white christian group based on the longstanding historical conflicts in their religious beliefs and practices between these two groups that dated far back in human civilizations. Asians love Jews although it is generally a one way interest in their relationships. Blacks are grateful towards the Jews because of their efforts and support throughout the civil right movement that continue to today’s BLM, antifa, and other neoliberal ideologues that pour unlimited love into the black communities.

white christian group based on the longstanding historical conflicts in their religious beliefs and practices between these two groups
I disagree,

The biggest attack on Greco-Roman Judeo-Christian Civilization were by Mohammedians.
They drove out the Jewish tribes of Banu Nadir and Banu Qurayza from their land .

Previous Christian strongholds fell as well.
The Middle East ,Egypt,Syria,North Africa and even China ( Christians during the Tang Dynasty )
... driven out by Islamic Expansion.

Christians and Jews were executed in the millions. History has documented these genocides..

Old 04-29-2023, 06:13 PM

5,805 posts, read 2,930,663 times
All this in the name of an all mighty invisible man in the skies. How hilarious is this in 2023??

Old 04-30-2023, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
All this in the name of an all mighty invisible man in the skies. How hilarious is this in 2023??

Not hilarious. True.
Some have gone as far to kill others under the covers of God.
Rulers ,Kings,etc.....

Most people in the world practice peace.

I read a book written in the 50's by an atheist.
He took all religions of the world and found 2 shared commonalities.

Love God with your heart and soul and Love thy neighbor as thy self.

To extrapolate taking of a life from a religion based on love is evil.
God is only the excuse.

Old 04-30-2023, 04:57 AM

43,620 posts, read 44,346,965 times
Being that Brooklyn has a large Hasidic (Ultra Orthodox) Jewish community which due to the way they dress makes them a very visible community, it isn't surprising that the majority of anti-Semitic crimes happen in Brooklyn.

Old 04-30-2023, 10:03 PM

16 posts, read 5,908 times
I often wonder if that whole hipster craze in Brooklyn was a PsyOp (psychological operation).

Like it was a weird test run to see how far they can push. Like it was just to see how easily they can mind control certain individuals. To run an experiment upon easily captivated and weak willed masses with a bunch of reversed dummy characteristics.

They wanted to see playfully how far can we push this mass of dummies and can we produce it into something fashionable?

I swear that Brooklyn hipster thing was not a mistake. I think there was a mastermind behind it proving they can sculpt and mold Americans into silly putty minds and nobody will ever know who was behind it pulling those strings
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City