Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2023, 07:54 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,809,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthtrout View Post
They were in their 20s and attractive and I believe had boyfriends. One had a few tats though, but they were not fat and they didn't have the blue hair or pink hair ****.

I rented out to men and women of all races and age groups. Never had a problem until this one showed up.

Now I get to shell out a ton of cash to clean my place cause of these *******.
So it’s not a 20 something white girls problem, but a problem with 2 specific 20 something white girls. Maybe you should change your thread title since you just admitted that.

Your post sounds like fiction mixed with some sour grapes. Perhaps 20 something white women don’t appreciate you like you feel they should.

Old 07-07-2023, 07:57 AM

9,136 posts, read 6,185,387 times
Quote:
I heard white women can be more racist especially younger ones compared to white men and probably they saw I am Indian, and thought I was weak and won't do anything, but they know nothing about Indian history. White women I believe grew up in NYC and NJ area tend to understand things a bit better on diversity versus white women that come from other parts of the country. That is my guess.

As for the smell, I believe it smelled more like pot. But my lease agreement also states no vaping or e-cig either. I couldn't tolerate it and I want to have good relation with my neighbors rather than let these two bimbos stay there.

Sounds like a bored college kid talking about smells.

I would say a hazing situation but that typically happens later in the fall semester.

Anyway, makes for a good chuckle.

Namasté

Old 07-07-2023, 08:10 AM

22 posts, read 7,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
So it’s not a 20 something white girls problem, but a problem with 2 specific 20 something white girls. Maybe you should change your thread title since you just admitted that.

Your post sounds like fiction mixed with some sour grapes. Perhaps 20 something white women don’t appreciate you like you feel they should.
Perhaps you just get off welfare and stop staying in bath houses giving favors to men to support your drug habit.

Old 07-07-2023, 08:13 AM

1,602 posts, read 1,915,997 times
As a white woman with plenty of "tats" (by the way only weirdos call them tats lol), and purple hair, I found this incredibly entertaining. I'm also a professional who is very respected in my industry, a homeowner, and decidedly not a racist. Can't wait to see what insults get slung my way lolllllll

Old 07-07-2023, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
nonsense, it certainly does

if you can read ,your own link shows you need to go through the eviction process..that means taking them to court to get an eviction.

learn what the words proceeding with the eviction PROCESS means .

3. Conducting illegal activity

In New York, if a tenant has engaged in illegal behavior within the property, the landlord is not obliged to give them a written notice. The landlord can proceed with the eviction process immediately.

The eviction process is as follows:

Proceed to the justice court in the city of the rental property
File a Petition and Notice of Petition and include copies of the following: Notice to Quit, the lease/rental agreement, and proof/documentation that supports the petition
Pay the court fees

you really should not be in the real estate business without understanding basic laws
The police asked me what I would like to do. I said get rid of them and they did just that. They violated terms of the lease and the police allowed me to fast track them out the door. I had all this recorded before going in. I am not going to pay extra money to have druggies in my place while waiting if the option from the police is to fast track them out.

Old 07-07-2023, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizfromtheBronx View Post
As a white woman with plenty of "tats" (by the way only weirdos call them tats lol), and purple hair, I found this incredibly entertaining. I'm also a professional who is very respected in my industry, a homeowner, and decidedly not a racist. Can't wait to see what insults get slung my way lolllllll
Oh sorry I should have used "ink" if that makes you feel better.

Old 07-07-2023, 08:17 AM

5,222 posts, read 3,014,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizfromtheBronx View Post
As in the post above yours.

Old 07-07-2023, 08:18 AM

5,222 posts, read 3,014,614 times
Quote:
The police asked me what I would like to do. I said get rid of them and they did just that. They violated terms of the lease and the police allowed me to fast track them out the door. I had all this recorded before going in. I am not going to pay extra money to have druggies in my place while waiting if the option from the police is to fast track them out.
IF the police did this, then they violated the law. If you have it recorded, then lets see the recording. It would be interesting to see.

Old 07-07-2023, 08:22 AM

106,675 posts, read 108,856,202 times
Quote:
the police broke the law if that is what they told you or did …if i was those girls i would have sued you , if for nothing else to let you know you can’t do what you did .

there is no such thing as fast tracking them out the door , it is a court ordered process .

but do whatever you like , we tried to educate you but you don’t care to learn

Old 07-07-2023, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
the police broke the law if that is what they told you or did …if i was those girls i would have sued you , if for nothing else to let you know you can’t do what you did .

there is no such thing as fast tracking them out the door , it is a court ordered process .

but do whatever you like , we tried to educate you but you don’t care to learn
Then sue the police. I am only following what options they gave. I know if these girls were non-white everyone would be high fiving me, but cause they are white I am supposed to tolerate their drug addict behavior.

Since you want to do drug so badly, then go sign a lease that specifically says no smoking/vaping and no drugs, and let's see how long you last in the unit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City