Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 10:00 PM

629 posts, read 901,019 times

Advertisements

Popolnet im in NYC. Been to San Fran 4 times. It aint no more overrated than this place. Would I pay 1800 for a studio in Pacific Heights, no! Just like I wouldnt pay that to live in Mannhattan either. Im no fan of San Fran, but I know its not a dumpy "farm like" city either. It seems NY'ers dont like anywhere but nyc. If everyone thought as u guys, the city population of NYC would be 300 million, not a mesely 8.2 million. Pratically farm like if u ask me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 10:17 PM

367 posts, read 1,285,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by welder View Post
Popolnet im in NYC. Been to San Fran 4 times. It aint no more overrated than this place. Would I pay 1800 for a studio in Pacific Heights, no! Just like I wouldnt pay that to live in Mannhattan either. Im no fan of San Fran, but I know its not a dumpy "farm like" city either. It seems NY'ers dont like anywhere but nyc. If everyone thought as u guys, the city population of NYC would be 300 million, not a mesely 8.2 million. Pratically farm like if u ask me!
Welder, I love you man! And NYC sucks!

Are you happy now?

Old 08-15-2008, 10:18 PM

371 posts, read 1,106,161 times
Quote:
You know how stupid you sound when you said that NYC would be 300 million. that is literally impossible in terms in safety, health, no room and it alot og oxygen would probably would be taken due to everyone try ing to fit in an small area like that.

Old 08-15-2008, 10:27 PM

U realize i meant the entire country would move here, right? U do know that's our countries popultion, right? Work with me a little here NYCBOY. NYC doesn't suck. Just overrated.

Old 08-15-2008, 10:40 PM

367 posts, read 1,285,211 times
Welder, I thought you said this was the last time you were going to visit this site? Just messing with you.. All that matter is what you think. So you can make your point or opinion, and then just leave it at that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and you are too. For me, SF is a waste of time to compare to NYC. No comparison. And for me, SF is country compared to NYC.

If loved a slower pace and nature, then I would love SF. If I loved super high excitement and faced pace, then I would love NYC.

Welder, I love you man!

Old 08-15-2008, 10:46 PM

10,915 posts, read 31,382,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Materialism View Post
Riverdale is more expensive than Dalton.
And Riverdale Country Day is not in Manhattan, but Riverdale, the Bronx...so there is a world outside Manhattan!

Old 08-15-2008, 11:00 PM

112 posts, read 325,781 times
Quote:
I beg your pardon? This is my last and final post. I aint even going to glance at this website anymore, I'm ready to PUKE! Now San Fran is FARM LIKE? Uncultured? Ny'ers are a bunch of idiots. 30 grand for k-3? And these kids aint going to grow up as sheltered little MARY'S? Farm like LOL LOL LOL! Mannhattan really is changing, WOW! I know that Mannhattan always had snobs, but I think they're out numbering the average ny'er. Do u guys consider San Fran farm land now? And there's only 5 real cities in the world? By your standards I know the outer boroughs dont count as NYC. Maybe the UGLY AMERICAN, is a ny'er who travels abroad. And they're all tough guys now too. I had a kid bragging to me about hard the BRONX is. I agreed with him. By I told him there are hard areas and hard people from shining see to shining see. He didnt want to hear it though. The guys from the Bronx were the baddest. He was maybe 130 ponds soaking wet! I wish I could have taken him to Gary, Detroit, East St. Louis, etc. And dont think that there aint some mean ass farm boys out there. Cause there are. Have him run his mouth about the Bronx. San Fran farm like. U sound very un-cosmopolitan (like some kind of hick actually) with a DUMB statement like that. I'm done. This is a waste of time talking here.
Is $30,000 supposed to be expensive for quality education?

And you have the nerve to call me un-cosmopolitan? Oh how funny! Thanks for the laugh but you obviously have no clue to who you're talking to.

Our obvious class-barrier is making it difficult for me to get my point across to you, so read closely, if you will; San Francisco is a 3rd tier city and I'm too good for it.

Au revoir!

Old 08-15-2008, 11:22 PM

30 grand is dirt cheap! They should charge that for the kids going to the public schools too. Class barrier? I can only imagine the type of guys u date. Guys with names like Biff ? I dont care if San Fran is a 10th tier city. U ain't good enough for East New York. Who u kidding! The last thing, what was that? Was that, did u, u did, that was French? Man oh man, u are a spunky one aint u!

Old 08-15-2008, 11:30 PM

2 posts, read 3,632 times
yes i agree with you New York and Sin Francisco peoples are very crazy about old wines the drink wine every day after having dinner does any one know about wine please visit here

Last edited by declan; 08-15-2008 at 11:31 PM.. Reason: [url=http://www.wineclubdirectory.net] Wine Club [/url]

Old 08-15-2008, 11:32 PM

2 posts, read 3,632 times
yes i agree with you New York and Sin Francisco peoples are very crazy about old wines the drink wine every day after having dinner does any one know about wine please visit here

[URL="http://www.wineclubdirectory.net"] Wine Club [/URL]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City