Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2008, 09:19 AM

172 posts, read 522,584 times

Advertisements

I look like this (it was taken about 2 years ago though)
Attached Thumbnails
What does a NYer look like? LET'S SEE IT!-n613071258_1057698_9466.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2008, 09:32 AM

3,225 posts, read 8,570,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcassin View Post
You're cute..are you taken?

Old 11-07-2008, 09:38 AM

1,809 posts, read 7,059,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
You're cute..are you taken?
Dude,she is from the UK....you know how those long distance relationships over the internet turn out.

Old 11-07-2008, 09:40 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,235,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcassin View Post
Nice. Your a cutie pie. I pictured you being much older for some reason.

Old 11-07-2008, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantastic10 View Post
Dude,she is from the UK....you know how those long distance relationships over the internet turn out.
You're right. I'm sorry to have ventured there..see I'm a kinda lonely stalker here always looking for an available lady between 18-90, crippled or athletic, toothless or full set of teeth, moneybags or pauper, lingerie model or model for BBW - it doesn''t matter. Once she breathes and is of legal age. I somehow hope that my intelligent, always serious and insightful posts will one day snag me a lady poster aboard.

Anyway the lady who just posted is probably unavailable and too beautiful to pick someone like me even if she was in NYC

Last edited by Moderate Guy; 11-07-2008 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 11-07-2008, 08:25 PM

467 posts, read 1,684,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
You're right. I'm sorry to have ventured there..see I'm a kinda lonely stalker here always looking for an available lady between 18-90, crippled or athletic, toothless or full set of teeth, moneybags or pauper, lingerie model or model for BBW - it doesn''t matter. Once she breathes and is of legal age. I somehow hope that my intelligent, always serious and insightful posts will one day snag me a lady poster aboard.

Anyway the lady who just posted is probably unavailable and too beautiful to pick someone like me even if she was in NYC

hahah.

yo, i have a question that is sort of off topic but related to this post. How can you figure out who gives you rep? Sometimes people leave their name which is cool, but most of the times they don't. Someone gave me rep for a pic on this post (and other rep) and I always wonder who did it, but never know. hahah is there a way to see, but I just don't know? Thanks!

Old 11-07-2008, 08:58 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,829,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jax78 View Post
hahah.

yo, i have a question that is sort of off topic but related to this post. How can you figure out who gives you rep? Sometimes people leave their name which is cool, but most of the times they don't. Someone gave me rep for a pic on this post (and other rep) and I always wonder who did it, but never know. hahah is there a way to see, but I just don't know? Thanks!
Unfortunately, anonymous rep is just that -- there's no way to tell who gave it to you ...

Old 11-07-2008, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jax78 View Post
hahah.

might very well be that the rep giver was too shy to identify himself or he might have been an occasionally silly poster who doesn't know if you accept compliments from the likes of such.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:16 PM

8,900 posts, read 15,926,305 times
I have a much better picture than when I last posted. This was when I met my beloved Nick Rhodes of Duran duran, aka the best looking 46 year old man My hair looks brown in every single picture for some reason, but it's more of a strawberry blonde.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../meandnick.jpg

Old 11-08-2008, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
I have a much better picture than when I last posted. This was when I met my beloved Nick Rhodes of Duran duran, aka the best looking 46 year old man My hair looks brown in every single picture for some reason, but it's more of a strawberry blonde.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../meandnick.jpg
Wow. great pic. I've just got to tell you ladies, I much prefer hanging with you than going into those political threads. Here I get to see nice cuties, talk about education, etc. In the other threads it gets heated - but not a nice heated like seeing lovely ladies!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City