Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2008, 05:16 AM

1 posts, read 1,669 times

Advertisements

Not that have any right to tell the people of NCY what to do with their sky line. like the clown from chi town who wanted to tear down our capital Records Blg in Holleywood So Cal. what a jerk to think of removing a bld from a city's skyline when your not a native of that city. Im a 3rd gen native So Cal boy who's Mother was born and raised in your Bronx. my point ? just to say theres a little part of the big Apple in me. hmmmm so Im 1/2 newyorker. well Your city has such great bld's and a sky line that all our citys in our great states will allways envy. rightly so my hat off to NYC.

Anyway a year before 9-11 I walked in to the lobby of the trade center went up the Elavator to to top of world on that roof wow is all one could say. When it all went I could only prayed for all the souls lost that day wondering if I passed by some shared a space or a train a moment in time with any of them when I was last there the year before. i do hope no one was on the roof when the plane flew in a fearful thought Sorry!

Ok heres what I would have wished for a Memoral to all the loss of our fellow humen beings. We could contack each Major Leader of each Religion and ask them and their followers to donate a part of a major holy site of each faith. like a small part of the wailing wall or like a part of the holly stone of meca from the Pope to the dali Lama with a great thought not to leave any faith out and the branch offs and even to bring someting from religs lost from our humen history. And where a soul lost in that sad day week year. a stone with the souls name carved by their faith's offering. and if a soul lost had no faith they beleaved in a place should be set up for their name. I would hope the gifts would some how have some kind of power all faiths side by side a true holly sacred and hollow ground shared by all human bings. we all can make a pilmage to this place. where no one would dare spill blood of any one or any thing living. shall we morn each living thing that gone exstinked as time falls forword? at the same time hope others never need be morned The powerful Tigers or the sad loving eyes of the a alpha SilverBack. maybe if we are lucky small pox cancer cells and Hate could be left forever on this site. And at the feet of the grand leaders of the Muslin faith was to donte to this site let the name of all them hijackers be drawn just a little bit biger and in the deepest of crimson reds. can we prey for them and their souls and we hope to forgive one day one day soon. at this place of of our hope & dreams all sound minds and healthy grown up hopes, hope to become when our time will come our path to our faiths reward or the state we are all born into this world nude clean in soul the child soul we was born on to this world. sinless hateless wide eye little baby smiles. look at them! in that joyful face and just try to tell them they are born in to sin. that face is the face of all human beings and gods. The face of a child is pure love a our gods are love in less u need a god of war. well A god of war must be all completly in Just. God bless you all god bess this world god bless all beings. and please forgive my type ohs and miss spellings. your welcome to edit its 4 am time to go back to making Art. smile peace wink hug hand shake good luck and go with love with in your self friends. nite nite all right,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City