Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 07:40 PM

400 posts, read 981,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stgeorge64 View Post
the whole of the white western world is doomed for the white race .no matter where they try to hide.everywhere is covered
White people need to stop hiding and "white flighting" everytime a small group of minority comes into their neighborhood. Just take Flushing for example. They left me for dead!

We put man on the moon but a bunch of non-whites move in and its time to run for the hills?

Im not going ANYWHERE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2012, 07:48 PM

I HATE British people. They have alot of nerve coming to America and shouldnt expect to be treated as anything other than DIRT.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:49 AM

2 posts, read 2,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYLATINQT View Post
I think that's kinda funny, the whole immigration argument. So they're leaving to escape it and we here in America are up in arms about what to do with the immigration issue. I thought Europeans didn't like Americans? Hhmm...
That is the most pathetic stereotype you could have come up with, I am British and I have never had the slightest issue with an American. It's people like you who take stereotypes and assume the whole continent are like that that I have a problem with.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:52 AM

2 posts, read 2,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlushingRepresenter View Post
I HATE British people. They have alot of nerve coming to America and shouldnt expect to be treated as anything other than DIRT.
What exactly is that makes you think we should be treated like 'dirt'? If you came into Britain I would be perfectly polite and welcome you to the country instead of being horrible towards because I'm too stubborn to accept different people.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophied06 View Post
What exactly is that makes you think we should be treated like 'dirt'?
Ever heard of the American revolution? I havent forgotten. You red coats...... you'll see.

The only time ill ever step foot in Britain is when I go to claim that land in the name of America.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:49 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,528,591 times
Quote:
Ever heard of the American revolution? I havent forgotten. You red coats...... you'll see.

The only time ill ever step foot in Britain is when I go to claim that land in the name of America.

You "haven't forgotten"? So you remember it huh.
You're 300 years old I take it.

Old 02-22-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
You "haven't forgotten"? So you remember it huh.
You're 300 years old I take it.

Its Washington's Birthday and you're posting about Brits... effrontery.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:45 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,935,415 times
Quote:
Its Washington's Birthday and you're posting about Brits... effrontery.
Flushing, people here are being very civil and courteous to you and you return this with contempt. Maybe you should re examine your motivation and where it's really coming from. I don't think anyone here has harmed you in any way.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Flushing, people here are being very civil and courteous to you and you return this with contempt. Maybe you should re examine your motivation and where it's really coming from. I don't think anyone here has harmed you in any way.
USA > England

END OF STORY

Old 02-25-2012, 05:42 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,298 posts, read 14,134,421 times
At first I thought Flushing was making some sort of pathetic joke, but he seems to be serious! I've only heard that sort of thing from one or two ignoramuses living in the very deep South, and at that only on internet survivalist forums.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City