Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 07:45 PM

62 posts, read 252,349 times

Advertisements

Everbody Hates Jenny Jones( Jim Jones) Lol . Just youtube his name you will have Tru - Life talking about his boys robbed him, You got that Rucker Park incident involving lil cease and his crew vs. dipset, and you got Max B one of his old crew members talking about Jimmy is gonna catch the beats once he catches him slippin'. Didn't Jay- Z mash on this dude with a diss record as well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2009, 09:46 PM

468 posts, read 2,353,606 times
Most of the big NY rappers don't hang out in their "hoods" at all, and if they do it's for some lame notion of street cred.

Most of them buy houses in the suburbs and spend most of their time there. They sometimes also have apartments in the city, but usually in expensive neighborhoods as well.

I'd love to hear Jay-Z rep his McMansion in Scarsdale as hard as he does Marcy projects.

You don't "run New York," 50... maybe you run Farmington, Connecticut, but you can have that....

Old 04-19-2009, 08:38 PM

4 posts, read 8,451 times
I saw Juelz Santana on Jamaica Avenue in Queens

Old 04-19-2009, 08:40 PM

6,963 posts, read 20,484,722 times
years ago, Q-Tip and his posse were in front of me buying groceries at a Kings in Ft Lee...i assume he lives in NJ?

Old 04-19-2009, 08:56 PM

1 posts, read 1,763,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by passdoubt View Post
Most of the big NY rappers don't hang out in their "hoods" at all, and if they do it's for some lame notion of street cred.

Most of them buy houses in the suburbs and spend most of their time there. They sometimes also have apartments in the city, but usually in expensive neighborhoods as well.

I'd love to hear Jay-Z rep his McMansion in Scarsdale as hard as he does Marcy projects.

You don't "run New York," 50... maybe you run Farmington, Connecticut, but you can have that....
Jay-Z lives in the Trump World Tower at the UN.

I knew someone who lived a few floors below him. I saw him several times too. Bill Gates also has an apartment there.

Old 04-19-2009, 09:23 PM

1,280 posts, read 2,437,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurous1 View Post
Jay-Z lives in the Trump World Tower at the UN.

I knew someone who lived a few floors below him. I saw him several times too. Bill Gates also has an apartment there.
I believe Derek Jeter also has a place in there, and Naomi Campbell..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City