Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 01:13 AM

3 posts, read 68,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by esthermv View Post
Jessica

obviously if you don't care if they are licensed or not you are not ready to have a tattoo done. What do you mean you can't wait, is the sun not going to rise and set if you don't get it done???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it
Just because I dont care if they are liscensed or not doesnt mean I'm not ready for it. I've gotten every piercing I have except for my original lobe piercings done by people who arent liscensed but have been doing it for years and they are all REALLY good at it. Nothing gets infected or anything.

And to that other person, I've done that whole thing with having the tattoo drawn up and put on the fridge and it was there for 2 years and I STILL want it. I know so many people who had their first tattoo done at 15. I even had one really tattooed guy that I complimented his tattoos come up to me and ask me if I had any tattoos and when I said "No, I'm too young." he said "What do you mean too young, I got my first tattoo at 14."

And that whole thing about "Have a friend do it with a sharpie, then just dont wash" thats just gross, I get things drawn on me with sharpie, but I do wash, and the things will last for a few days, and then I have to redo them, and I want something permanent

Old 05-16-2007, 11:05 AM

1,529 posts, read 2,797,474 times
It's not hard getting a Tattoo at a young age. Just look around, people just want to make money.

Old 05-16-2007, 01:11 PM

607 posts, read 3,557,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustla718 View Post
It's not hard getting a Tattoo at a young age. Just look around, people just want to make money.
yo ..... just listen to the hustla.............. he got da 4 1 1

Old 05-16-2007, 01:22 PM

359 posts, read 2,592,581 times
just ask your parents. If you have parental supervision you can get it. But if you dont want your parents permission...once again...AIDS.

Old 05-16-2007, 01:37 PM

1,529 posts, read 2,797,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJerzyKidUNO View Post
just ask your parents. If you have parental supervision you can get it. But if you dont want your parents permission...once again...AIDS.
Agree.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:15 PM

491 posts, read 828,424 times
You want a tattoo check this out http://www.attuworld.com/girl_cant_handle_a_tattoo
PS think there disgusting on women

Old 05-20-2007, 11:32 PM

4 posts, read 23,060 times
When I was that age I got a labret piercing at a place on Fulton St. and didn't need ID. I believe they did tattoos there, too. It seems sketchy, though..I think the front of the store sells cell phones or something, but the back is tattoo/piercing. Shrug. All I remember was that it was closer to Wendy's than Juniors.

Old 05-21-2007, 06:11 AM

607 posts, read 3,557,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentalflossaddict View Post
When I was that age I got a labret piercing at a place on Fulton St. and didn't need ID. I believe they did tattoos there, too. It seems sketchy, though..I think the front of the store sells cell phones or something, but the back is tattoo/piercing. Shrug. All I remember was that it was closer to Wendy's than Juniors.
Oh, yeah, I know that place. My friend used to work there, the one at Riker's doing 11 months. 5 more months and he's sprung from the joint, the big house, the slammer, the pokey.

Old 10-04-2007, 04:57 PM

1 posts, read 14,093 times
Wink tattoo at 16

go to pa all you need is a living mom or dad to go with you!

Whoever tattoos any person under the age of eighteen (18) years without the consent of the living parents, or of the legal guardian thereof, if such minor is under the care of a guardian, is guilty of a misdemeanor, and shall, upon conviction thereof, be sentenced to pay a fine of not, more than one hundred dollars ($100), or to undergo imprisonment of not more than three (3) months, or both

Old 10-04-2007, 05:21 PM

285 posts, read 1,067,838 times
What does it matter if she gets AIDs or hepatitis? The tattoos are well planned out, thats all that really matters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City