Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2010, 06:58 AM

13 posts, read 27,151 times

Advertisements

Hi there y'all, i actually got a letter stating they denied me because my income was too low, but they put a lower amount on it, and i make more than that so they told me to submit it with in 14 days, ny correct amount so they can fix it, so i have to send in my paystubs so they know i work. I am so trying t o get in for me and my daughter as well, wish me luck y'all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2010, 07:12 AM

Hi to all, if you wanna know if you have been approved for boricua villiage apartments, you can always call hdc and ask questions like i did, the number is 212-227-5500.

Old 10-05-2010, 07:27 AM

Default Boricua

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwalters718 View Post
i also applied for this lottery. On the application i put my and my boyfriend's information but i read that we may be turned down because we are not married and have not lived together prior to applying for this lottery. Do any of you know if this is true or not?
that's not true, as long as you and him is on the lease pulling income they can't say no. This is not a moral building where they are religous and they say you can't live together oustside of marriage, that is up to god, but as long as the both you and him are making money they don't care. Also the diffrence between deluxe and and there deluxe with terrace is, the one with out the terreace is it has a little less to it, no terrace just a regular 2 bedroom or whatever amount bedrooms it has

Old 10-05-2010, 09:09 AM

5 posts, read 8,976 times
Anyone who is currently living in Northrose have any feedback with the building, apartment. ammenities, area etc??? What is the building security like???? Doorman/key/passcode??? Moving in next week. Any kind of info will be helpful. Thanks.

Old 10-06-2010, 09:14 AM

To big mon, do you move in next week? How long does it takes with the process for the application to be process?

Old 10-06-2010, 08:40 PM

5 posts, read 13,400 times
Im moving in friday, is there alot of cleaning and dusting that needs to be done to the apt before hand? or have they cleaned up the apartments pretty well?

Also, i dont know how i feel paying the full rent while there is still alot of construction going on, the amenities like the "gym" "playground" and other amenities are not complete...they should compensate or adjust the rent until the whole develeopment is complete, what do u guys think? has someone brought this up to management?

Old 10-07-2010, 10:17 AM

5 posts, read 8,976 times
To Wendy,

It takes about 5 months before you get called. It depends on how fast mgmt goes thru the applicants paperwork. My app dragged a lil bit so it took longer.

Old 10-17-2010, 08:39 AM

9 posts, read 20,643 times
just got my interview letter yesterday im number is 458 and my interview is wednesdayfor phase 2 hope everything goes well.

Old 10-19-2010, 11:19 AM

2 posts, read 3,820 times
Hi for the ladies n Gents that already moved in what was ur log numbers? I'm really trying to fiqure out how they call ppl?

Last edited by passionkia; 10-19-2010 at 12:14 PM..

Old 10-19-2010, 04:20 PM

9 posts, read 20,643 times
can anyone be helpful enough and give me a hint on how their interviews went and besides what they tell u to bring what other quetsions they might ask? just a little nervous and hope everything goes right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City