Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2011, 01:51 PM

14 posts, read 22,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauii320 View Post
I just had my interview on February 14th for Phase II and was told that it would be about a month or two before I heard anything but that I did qualify for a 1 bedroom. From reading the post it looks like its going to be a long time! Does anyone have any pics of an actual 1 bedroom as I've been reading that they do not actually look like on the website? Thanks for any info!
Hello I also had an interview on February 10 for Phase II. Have not heard anything yet. Have you heard anything from them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2011, 02:59 PM

4 posts, read 6,517 times
I actually called Ms. James today (she interviewed me) and asked for any updates. She said my application was still being processed but was unable to tell me how much longer it would be. All she said was it should not be too much longer but no real time frame.

Old 03-23-2011, 12:27 PM

2 posts, read 9,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candice1265 View Post
I interviewed back in October and aside from the several requests for mor documents, I didn't get approved until earlier this month. So just about 4 months. I actually have some pics I can email you if you'd like.
Hi Candace,
Would you mind sending me the pics, as well. I just received my letter last week for Phase 2, I just wanted to see the pics of an actual 2 bedroom in Northrose. I read earlier the apartments are smaller than what is posted on the site. I go for my interview on Friday. My Email is: moonybug@aol.com

Old 03-24-2011, 07:49 PM

I received a letter my application was being placed on a waiting list due to my income being on the max income allowed for a 1bed BUT I am actually applying for a Theo bedroom. Im trying to get in contact with the office but no success. Can anyone provide me a # or email since im calling the 718-402 # and I don't get any response. Maybe the name of someone too

Old 03-25-2011, 09:35 AM

21 posts, read 35,261 times
@ April=Try Ms. James shes really nice. She should be able to help you.

Old 03-25-2011, 10:35 AM

I got the call yesterday..I was approved for a two bedroom. I will choose an apt tomorrow and hopefully sign the lease too.

Old 03-26-2011, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakelita78 View Post
I got the call yesterday..I was approved for a two bedroom. I will choose an apt tomorrow and hopefully sign the lease too.
Congratulations!!! Try to take pictures and gives us some details of the apartments if they really are as they appear in the website. Did u apply for a regular 2bedroom or a deluxe?

Old 03-26-2011, 09:45 PM

4 posts, read 6,517 times
I also got a call this past Friday and was told I was approved for my one bedroom. I have an appointment to go view and choose one on Friday. I'll take some pics. For anyone who has already chosen, is there anything I should look out for? Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

Old 03-28-2011, 01:22 PM

I was approved for a regular two bedroom. The kitchen and bathroom are just as you see it on the website. Living room is not too big but decent and bigger than what I have now. The small room is decent for a child or two depending on your furniture layout. I can fit my babys furniture with room for her to play. The master bedroom is not that big but the walk in closet and half bath is a plus.. makes up for the small space. I should be moving in this weekend or early next week. I have some pics and will take some more over the weekend.

Old 03-30-2011, 03:46 PM

3 posts, read 4,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakelita78 View Post
I was approved for a regular two bedroom. The kitchen and bathroom are just as you see it on the website. Living room is not too big but decent and bigger than what I have now. The small room is decent for a child or two depending on your furniture layout. I can fit my babys furniture with room for her to play. The master bedroom is not that big but the walk in closet and half bath is a plus.. makes up for the small space. I should be moving in this weekend or early next week. I have some pics and will take some more over the weekend.
Rakelita78 do you mind emailing me pics amolina89@gmail.com
Im waiting for a reply for a 2bdrm also, it should also be a regular 2bdrm Im really excited since Ive been living with Family for a while I get an answer sometime next week I HOPE!!!!
I was approved but they are still processing me...

Also did you get to sign the lease right then?

Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City