Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2010, 11:40 AM

270 posts, read 748,704 times

Advertisements

you are my problem , I 'm totally fine.. ever since you got a tittie fit cuz i dont wanna live in the worst part of brooklyn east ny.. with my family.. why dont YOU go out there a$$hole..mind your own .....f@ggot

get off your high horse..

Old 08-17-2010, 01:19 PM

130 posts, read 235,980 times
All that smack ur talking sounds to me that ur do great in east brooklyn..your fit right in! Continue to call me names I welcome it. I just feel really sorry for you, your a bully, probably an acholic as well, and abuser.smh..I feel so sorry for that family of urs..you must put them through hell with all those mood swings!

Old 08-17-2010, 01:49 PM

oh shut up.. so NOW you dont like the ghetto huh..after you got SOOOO offended when I said I dont wanna live there.
"All that smack ur talking sounds to me that ur do great in east brooklyn..your fit right in!" so now you're labeling and stereotyping the area huh! what an idiot.. you make NO SENSE whatsoever.
Convo is over.. TROLL

Old 08-17-2010, 03:23 PM

Don't you dare got there with me!!! Be a loser on your own time! I didn't say anything about the ghetto I just said all this loud yalking and cussing ur doing let's me to belivev ur fit right in. Here's a question I've been dieing to ask since ur so loaded in the bank why don't u just buy the aparmtent or any apartment at market value? U that big of a man to come on here and pick on people why don't you do that? Or are uu to busy beating ur wife! Get bent losert..now the converstions over

Old 08-17-2010, 03:43 PM

its over when i say it is dickweed.. who ever said I was loaded in the bank? And who the Fck was i picking on? I simply told the guy, to do some research on the thread...the question has already been answered 10 times..about the appliances..And now you trying to get personal , saying I beat my wife and i treat my kids wrong.. You do not want me to call you out, for a meeting do you? You better sit the fck down and stop replying to my posts.. you are nobody , i dont give a fck where you live? you are nothing ..
i still dont get what the fck you are trying to say by this , you are plain dumb:
"I didn't say anything about the ghetto I just said all this loud yalking and cussing ur doing let's me to belivev ur fit right in" you are basically implying , I belong in this bad neighborhood ie: ghetto, because , I'm "loud" and cursing at you. SO where you live now..people are quiet right? not a ghetto right? But east NY is a ghetto right? becuase people there are loud and curse alot right? I'm standing up for myself in this stupid forum, not gonna let a nobody like you try to walk all over me..If I were you, I'd just leave it at that..

Old 08-17-2010, 04:28 PM

684 posts, read 1,819,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apthunterdr View Post
Hey Aube, which income bracket did you fall unuder? Im starting to think that anyone getting one of the 5 apartments will get the C or D line while those awarded apartments of the higher brackets (24-27) will get the larger ones.

Did anyone else have any updates!?!?!
I was thinking about that too..but I got cool with one of the girls there and she was offered the D line and she was in a higher income bracket. Then I snuck a peak at this paper they have that has our names the rent and the line..and there were several others that received either C or D that were in the higher income bracket. So idk how they did it..but I sure feel better paying 500$ for D then 641$ !! LOL

Old 08-17-2010, 04:46 PM

7 posts, read 11,228 times
so i have been following this forum for awhile now and it bothers me that emulator uses the word ****** a lot and other gay bashing words.if some1 wants to ask a question 10 times so ****in be it.who made u the designated person to answer question.you could have not replied..DUH!!!..now if you knew anything..you would know that the neighborhood doesnt make the person,that morals and a persons character starts at home..so from ur choice of words i can only imagine how u speak to and around ur wife and kids..and if u speak to them in this manner i can only assume that they would grow into gay bashing,angry,rude and confrontational people in society. i am from brooklyn,from bedford stuyvesant and i put myself thru college working on my second degree now and i am doing vey well for a person who witnessed all things that these so called "ghettos" have to offer..good and bad..if your children turn out for the worse..remember it starts at home.THX FOR LISTENING! xoxo

Old 08-17-2010, 04:50 PM

Can we please get this board back to what it was about....

Old 08-17-2010, 05:16 PM

@ hazzardgirl thank you so much for that!!! I'm surpised matt_amara didn't say anything considering I stuck up for him..wow he just ran..but that's for that. Its clear he's a racist, homophobe, drunk! Smh who would want that in their building?

@jkid84 sorry bout that. Hey here's a question on that list did you see any m lines? I believe the interviewer is the one who decides the line or maybe ur log number. Like every 10 applications gets the g line the rest c or d. My neighbor at orientation was offered the d for 641 mot sure if she took it

Old 08-17-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjose1986 View Post
@ hazzardgirl thank you so much for that!!! I'm surpised matt_amara didn't say anything considering I stuck up for him..wow he just ran..but that's for that. Its clear he's a racist, homophobe, drunk! Smh who would want that in their building?

@jkid84 sorry bout that. Hey here's a question on that list did you see any m lines? I believe the interviewer is the one who decides the line or maybe ur log number. Like every 10 applications gets the g line the rest c or d. My neighbor at orientation was offered the d for 641 mot sure if she took it
No I didnt..I saw mostly "C" "D" and a couple of "G" lines. But I was only able to peek at one sheet lol !

Do those questions they ask you at the end of the interview have anything to do with it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery