Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 12:22 AM
eek eek started this thread

3,574 posts, read 7,693,446 times

Advertisements

anybody that disagrees...post a vid. i'll start it off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhW5miEneWs

LOL @ the baby's expression at 5:11.

i can't breathe!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2010, 12:28 AM

7,053 posts, read 19,203,309 times
That's 6:40 of my life wasted.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:46 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,035,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
anybody that disagrees...post a vid. i'll start it off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhW5miEneWs

LOL @ the baby's expression at 5:11.

i can't breathe!
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED! (This is ATL and she's not really naked)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovGdiLCl7s4

Old 01-31-2010, 01:05 AM

9,191 posts, read 33,761,178 times
Sorry, but the city vs city room is for comparisons between two or more places or things only. City-specific topics need to be in the room of the city you're talking about. Moving to the appropriate area.

Old 01-31-2010, 01:15 AM

8,468 posts, read 14,900,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED! (This is ATL and she's not really naked)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovGdiLCl7s4
Ah, well, crazy crackheads on the train are a dime a dozen. Atlanta has more interesting street personalities who may or may not be on drugs. There is:

Baton Bob
Baton Bob - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Angel Poventud, the public transportation activist who frequently rides his bicycle around Midtown Atlanta in a green dress. He is a man.
What makes these Atlantans so damn happy? | Atlanta | News & Views | Cover Story

Prince Daweed. You can learn more about him at the above link.

The mute street preacher at Five Points. That is not a typo.

And of course, Bicycle Shorts Man. Despite his clothing, I actually spoke to him once and he's a pretty cool dude. He is a former hippie and now is just kind of bohemian who occasionally paints to pass the time. He also has the best street sign in America. Period:Mod cut: copyright violation

Last edited by Viralmd; 01-31-2010 at 05:48 AM..

Old 01-31-2010, 01:19 AM

966 posts, read 2,435,028 times
I don't see these people as a source of humor. It's just sad and maybe a reflection of how some have pretty much lost their minds in these "interesting times."

Old 01-31-2010, 02:01 AM
eek eek started this thread

3,574 posts, read 7,693,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nala8 View Post
I don't see these people as a source of humor. It's just sad and maybe a reflection of how some have pretty much lost their minds in these "interesting times."
if it helps, i didn't laugh until i saw the little kid's expression in the video.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:27 AM

966 posts, read 2,435,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eek View Post
if it helps, i didn't laugh until i saw the little kid's expression in the video.
Yes, it does help. I laughed too, to be quite honest. While adults will often sit there keeping a straight face while praying for their next stop, kids will keep it real.

Old 01-31-2010, 08:56 AM

4,515 posts, read 9,657,125 times
Yeah in NYC we have that NY attitude, and we are not scared of anything. The craziest people can be found at NYC.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:05 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,035,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waronxmas View Post

Ah, well, crazy crackheads on the train are a dime a dozen. Atlanta has more interesting street personalities who may or may not be on drugs. There is:

Baton Bob
Baton Bob - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Angel Poventud, the public transportation activist who frequently rides his bicycle around Midtown Atlanta in a green dress. He is a man.
What makes these Atlantans so damn happy? | Atlanta | News & Views | Cover Story

Prince Daweed. You can learn more about him at the above link.

The mute street preacher at Five Points. That is not a typo.

And of course, Bicycle Shorts Man. Despite his clothing, I actually spoke to him once and he's a pretty cool dude. He is a former hippie and now is just kind of bohemian who occasionally paints to pass the time. He also has the best street sign in America. Period:Mod cut: copyright violation
And people like that come a dime a dozen. We had transsexual prostitutes in Waco.(Remember this is suppose to very religious and conservative small town.) We had this weird liberal who would talk about crazy stuff at random grocery stores, one dude who would stand on one corner in downtown and just wave, and more. Sometimes we'd have dudes who walked around neighborhoods naked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City