Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2013, 12:40 PM

1 posts, read 1,117 times

Advertisements

I am under surveillance from classified emerging weapons technologies, and I think so are others who are used, daily to harass me. (see links below)

Parents deceased my siblings have been paid, just like spies get paid.

This is real, and become directly harassed by police, when I alert people of any authority in local or federal positions. That happened in April 2010, when I hand delivered a letter to [upstate new york city] Council. Cities councils should know, for businesses being used for this is endemic in any place I go.

Harassing patrons in libraries and internet cafes, disrupts me to a great extent, making my internet activity focused in obsessive ways rants to friends on e-mails. Staff and guards in some are informed.

Friends who have not assisted in this, are reachable by internet only. They are barred from calling or seeing me.

This could serve to make me look mentally unstable. It is not that, it is a direct result of chronic intrusive acts for all the time I am in Libraries. Productivity is lost. Letter writing, intended for the last few weeks, to important people, never gets done. “While the effects of these weapons appear to be short-term and topical in nature, there is evidence that electromagnetic weapons have effects on the brain, including sleep disruption and behavior changes... They can produce anxiety and fear or compliance in humans.″ -page 28 Peter Phillips, Lew Brown and Bridget Thornton, US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights (2006)

This is just sinister, to be done using all sorts of people: National Security Act allows these people to do this.

Cell phone technologies makes much of this possible.

I still enjoy American Cities, as much I can.

Approaching the City Business Association a few years back, was met with the office staff approached before i got there, and told to state things in a manner that was rude, and as if they have nothing to do with businesses being systematically used for repeated discrimination.

US ELECTROMAGNETIC WEAPONS AND HUMAN RIGHTS A Study of the History of US Intelligence Community Human Rights Violations and Continuing Research Investigative Research By Peter Phillips, Lew Brown and Bridget [url]http://www.projectcensored.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ElectromegnaticWeapons1.pdf[/url]

SWISS CATHOLIC CHURCH:
[url=http://kath-zdw.ch/maria/schattenmacht/mindcontrol.html]Mind Control[/url]

[URL="http://www.projectcensored.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ElectromegnaticWeapons1.pdf"][/URL]

[url]http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:[/url]
[LIST][LIST] DENNIS KUCINICH H.R. 2977 SPACE PRESERVATION ACT 2001

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:[/LIST][/LIST] [LIST][LIST][LIST] (i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--[/LIST][/LIST][/LIST] [LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST] (I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;[/LIST][/LIST][/LIST][/LIST] [LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST] (II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;[/LIST][/LIST][/LIST][/LIST] [LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST] (III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or[/LIST][/LIST][/LIST][/LIST] [LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST] (IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.[/LIST][/LIST][/LIST][/LIST] [LIST][LIST][LIST] (ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--[/LIST][/LIST][/LIST] [LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST] (I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);[/LIST][/LIST][/LIST][/LIST] [LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST] (II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or[/LIST][/LIST][/LIST][/LIST]

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York