Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2014, 03:54 PM

92,637 posts, read 122,967,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
The job situation seems extremely difficult or nearly impossible in any of those cities for someone in my field. One job posting isn't enough assurance that I'll get the job. There needs to be at least a few jobs available, due to competition against local candidates who have the upper hand. I might as well forget about the idea of relocating there altogether.
No problem, as it is your choice.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2014, 03:56 PM

3,058 posts, read 3,808,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
Nope, didn't criticize anyone. I actually was encouraging him. Stop trying so hard, man. If he moves on, he moves on.
Stop pushing an agenda, man. Your passive aggressive behavior, like calling me a liar, and then saying I'm being hostile, is BS. Get real.

Old 01-27-2014, 04:11 PM

92,637 posts, read 122,967,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageSunlight View Post
Stop pushing an agenda, man. Your passive aggressive behavior, like calling me a liar, and then saying I'm being hostile, is BS. Get real.
No agenda, just helping those interested in moving to NY. Remember when you were interested in moving up here? Yeah, this isn't anything different than before.

Why are you trying so hard, man? I thought you were set and stop saying that people were preferring vacationing in places they never mentioned.

Old 01-27-2014, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
No agenda, just helping those interested in moving to NY. Remember when you were interested in moving up here? Yeah, this isn't anything different than before.

Why are you trying so hard, man? I thought you were set and stop saying that people were preferring vacationing in places they never mentioned.
No one has an issue with you helping anyone. How does it help someone to call them a liar? I'm not sure what trying hard means, I put my all into everything I do.

I was looking Upstate for a while, and checked out some of the apartments you recommended. One was partially burned down and another had boarded up windows. Then things changed for me and I looked elsewhere. No big deal.

Old 01-27-2014, 04:18 PM

11,669 posts, read 17,891,717 times
Quote:
Be nice.

ckhthankgod is one of the most helpful people in this forum, which is why he won $500. He's responsive, informative and doesn't hunt down trolls.

So please stop.

Old 01-27-2014, 04:20 PM

Quote:
No one has an issue with you helping anyone. How does it help someone to call them a liar? I'm not sure what trying hard means, I put my all into everything I do.

I was looking Upstate for a while, and checked out some of the apartments you recommended. One was partially burned down and another had boarded up windows. Then things changed for me and I looked elsewhere. No big deal.
For real??

Maybe I should stop listening to ckhthankgod? Lol.....jk

Old 01-27-2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
For real??

Maybe I should stop listening to ckhthankgod? Lol.....jk
Listen to yourself, I'd say.

Old 01-27-2014, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Be nice.

ckhthankgod is one of the most helpful people in this forum, which is why he won $500. He's responsive, informative and doesn't hunt down trolls.

So please stop.
That's your opinion and that's cool brotha. If you want honest opinions, that go beyond Google searches and Wikipedia, feel free to PM me.

Old 01-27-2014, 04:48 PM

Quote:
That's your opinion and that's cool brotha. If you want honest opinions, that go beyond Google searches and Wikipedia, feel free to PM me.
Why can't you post your honest opinions right on this thread? I'd love to hear them.

Old 01-27-2014, 04:59 PM

I have, nep321, and it gets tiring to constantly have to defend yourself against people that hound your every post and clearly have an agenda. I have no agenda. I don't live in NY and can't answer every question about NY, but I might be helpful in relocation questions and helping you find the right place. If you are serious. If not, I can't help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York