Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2014, 09:09 PM

198 posts, read 779,294 times

Advertisements

Update, based on availability we are ending up in Clinton. Tell me about Clinton? Does anyone know if residents can use Hamilton college gym/ pool facilities? My husband needs a good indoor pool for exercise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2014, 10:00 PM

93,160 posts, read 123,754,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malishka31 View Post
Update, based on availability we are ending up in Clinton. Tell me about Clinton? Does anyone know if residents can use Hamilton college gym/ pool facilities? My husband needs a good indoor pool for exercise.
Think of a stereotypical New England type if village in terms of walkability, church steeples and in terms of the look and feel.

There's this: Jack Boynton Community Pool

Here's info on Hamilton College facilities: Athletics - Athletic Facilities Schedule and Policies - Hamilton College

There is a YMCA in New Hartford: YMCA of the Greater Tri-Valley - New Hartford/Whitesboro School Age Child Care - YMCA of the Greater Tri-Valley

Here's some more info on Clinton: Clinton, New York: Historic Village of Clinton, NY Shopping & Entertainment Travel Guide
Village Of Clinton: Homepage: [Digital Towpath]
Town Of Kirkland: Homepage: [Digital Towpath]
Clinton Central School District
Clinton Central School District / Homepage
Clinton Arena - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 09-29-2014, 11:19 AM

Where do I buy furniture

Old 09-29-2014, 01:10 PM

Thank you. I saw also American freight but super bad reviews.

Any ideas on movers? Like 2 guys to help us unload. We did contact clinton movers but they were extremely rude and not helpful so do not plan on dealing with them .

Old 09-29-2014, 02:03 PM

2,909 posts, read 4,268,817 times
I don't use movers as I use the beer and pickup truck method but I see Low Cost Movers out of Rome around alot. They cover the Clinton area.

For furniture I like Appliances Electronics, Home Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, HDTV's, Mattresses in Oneida, NY 13421.

They are in Oneida which is about 15 miles away from Clinton. I just gave them a call and Clinton is included in the delivery zone. All purchases include delivery, setup and while it doesn't apply to your situation removal of the old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York