Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2008, 06:35 PM

19 posts, read 82,188 times

Advertisements

Hi we are going to be renting in Ulster or Dutchess County while we wait for our out of state farm to sell. We are having a hard time looking for a long term good situation to board our Old English Sheep Dog at. We are wondering if anyone that is familiar with the breed would be of any help? We are able to take him to the vet, groomer, out for walks on weekends but need a place that can care for him and feed him daily and over night. Traditional kennel type doggie board is turning out to be out of budget because we need anywhere from 1 - 6 months plus for our OES to temp. reside. Please direct message if you have any ideas or know of anyone.

Many thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2008, 08:41 PM

6 posts, read 60,598 times
Default I love dogs

I know how it is to have to move and not be able to find a place that will accept them. The issue is that I live in Allegany, NY. I have two male black lab mixes. My boys. They are house dogs and sleep in bed with us. We were looking to rescue a Great Dane because we always wanted one. If I could help someone in need I will and want to. It is far from you and I don't know if you could make the weekend trips. My vet is fantastic. His name is Dr. Kelley. Your baby would never be outside for long...just to go and then they go in. We have about a quater acre that is fenced in. Our boys run freely out there and play. They are big...around 120 pounds each. [EMAIL="CAPJMP2@YAHOO.COM"]CAPJMP2@YAHOO.COM[/EMAIL].

j.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:52 AM

1 posts, read 2,837 times
Hi, I saw your posts about dogs and I was interested. I have been searching for someone to watch my dog for 3.5 months. I have a german shepherd/golden retriever mix. His absolutely precious - has no personal space boundaries, though. He likes to sleep right between me and my husband with his head on a pillow - that kinda dog We are a young military couple and we really cannot afford much at all but desperately want someone that loves dogs to take care of our baby while we are gone. Please let me know if you would be interested at all. It would be a huge blessing. The time would be Mid June to the end of Sept. I live in Ct. by sub base but could drop him off and pick him up.
Thank you so much,
Sarah
smith.sarahk@yahoo.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York