Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2021, 02:47 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
For me nothing really ever stopped, things changed but if anything I'm all for the better
The ones that got screwed are the small retail workers and small retail business owners. Anybody with a desk job basically either got full salary work from home or unemployment insurance, on top of the free federal government stimulus handouts. Anybody with payroll and patience was able to get a forgivable loan worth tens and tens of thousands of dollars. I'll also have gotten an extra $4K in free food stamps they auto gave to everyone with kids in NYC schools.

Biggest transfer of wealth from the little guy to the richest guy in the history of the country
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2021, 02:57 PM

2,330 posts, read 1,030,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Cuomo from hero to zero in less than year

His brother is finished too
No more Trump around to blame for their problems.

Old 06-15-2021, 02:58 PM

3,495 posts, read 1,410,985 times
Ok, so does that mean I will start seeing people take off their masks? I still see so many people wearing the damn thing!

Old 06-15-2021, 03:02 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
Ok, so does that mean I will start seeing people take off their masks? I still see so many people wearing the damn thing!
Security blankie / comfort teddy bear

Old 06-15-2021, 03:58 PM

37,148 posts, read 39,404,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post
Pandemic ended once they got trump out of office. They dragged it out to see how much longer the sheep will obey (some still do and will continue to do so) and to not make it to obvious that the pandemic was a plan to enter mail in frauding into the equation to accomplish the above.

Theyll continue to scare the scared with made up variants until theyll be another pandemic during the midterms. Theyll test the waters during the fall to see how responsive the sheep will be (hint: very).

Lockdowns will happen again in leftist areas and purple areas to swing the vote. Media will continue to have a grasp on weak minds by the balls. All those conspiracy theories came true. Trump was right all along. Like him or hate him hes the best politician this country has ever had.

There was a second spike in deaths in the US that peaked around late January after the inauguration.

Variants of pathogens is pretty common, so how is this made up? You think India made up their massive spike in deaths from the Delta variant in order to please the US?

There are reasonable arguments about policy and trade-offs between personal liberty and social costs. Making those arguments don't require being ridiculous.

Old 06-15-2021, 04:10 PM

1,399 posts, read 891,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
There was a second spike in deaths in the US that peaked around late January after the inauguration.

Variants of pathogens is pretty common, so how is this made up? You think India made up their massive spike in deaths from the Delta variant in order to please the US?

There are reasonable arguments about policy and trade-offs between personal liberty and social costs. Making those arguments don't require being ridiculous.
The "spikes" you're talking about are what thousandth of a percentage point when compared to total population of us and india, respectively? Entertain me.

Old 06-15-2021, 04:20 PM

37,148 posts, read 39,404,784 times
Quote:
The "spikes" you're talking about are what thousandth of a percentage point when compared to total population of us and india, respectively? Entertain me.

Yes, we're probably talking about the same spikes as that about works out for the number of deaths per day at the peak.

Old 06-15-2021, 04:45 PM

1,046 posts, read 469,317 times
Quote:
Pandemic ended once they got trump out of office. They dragged it out to see how much longer the sheep will obey (some still do and will continue to do so) and to not make it to obvious that the pandemic was a plan to enter mail in frauding into the equation to accomplish the above.
Can't even get Great Britain to stay in the EU but sure the entire world secretly collaborated on the plan to introduce Covid so Trump wouldn't get re-elected.

Old 06-15-2021, 05:17 PM

6,222 posts, read 3,599,623 times
I was in the LES the other night for the first time in a while, it pretty much felt like pre pandemic again

Old 06-15-2021, 05:48 PM

19,046 posts, read 13,964,273 times
If you were waiting for Cuomo's word to return to normal life, you have way more problems than covid.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
View detailed profiles of: