Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 01:03 PM

6,525 posts, read 3,205,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Right! Stop squandering money on things like maintaining roads and bridges, defund the police, stop education spending, eliminate fire departments and emergency medical services. Anything else? Anarchy comes cheap - government, not so much.
NO, NO, NO.................stop squandering money on illegal immigrant programs, welfare programs for people who quit their jobs, so they could collect welfare, programs for women who simply want to produce child after child. You know, stuff like that. I'm pretty sure that you can recognize waste, when you see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2021, 01:36 PM

20,220 posts, read 20,990,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Right! Stop squandering money on things like maintaining roads and bridges, defund the police, stop education spending, eliminate fire departments and emergency medical services. Anything else? Anarchy comes cheap - government, not so much.
That was beyond ridiculous. Even for me.
Stop squandering my tax money on lazy skells, bloated public salaries and benefits for starts.
That’s why nothing gets done. We keep blowing money on skells and greed.
My son is a cop, so no defunding for me, but how about reigning in the salaries and the milking of OT and such.
These scumbag unions have us all by the nads. They own the politicians.

Old 09-14-2021, 11:14 PM

11,024 posts, read 7,873,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
NO, NO, NO.................stop squandering money on illegal immigrant programs, welfare programs for people who quit their jobs, so they could collect welfare, programs for women who simply want to produce child after child. You know, stuff like that. I'm pretty sure that you can recognize waste, when you see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
That was beyond ridiculous. Even for me.
Stop squandering my tax money on lazy skells, bloated public salaries and benefits for starts.
That’s why nothing gets done. We keep blowing money on skells and greed.
My son is a cop, so no defunding for me, but how about reigning in the salaries and the milking of OT and such.
These scumbag unions have us all by the nads. They own the politicians.

Government is not a cafeteria - you get what you're served or you go somewhere else. You also get a choice to vote on the menu every year but too many would rather rubber stamp the cooks based on the color of the hat they wear than to find people with the will to work for us rather than themselves. By the time they put your meal in front of you it's too late to complain about the food. Nobody has the right to whine about the crap put in front of them if they don't take positive steps to make it better by putting the right staff in the kitchen..

Old 09-15-2021, 07:15 AM

20,220 posts, read 20,990,692 times
Our government needs to go. Time to clean house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York