Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2015, 01:01 AM

2 posts, read 7,292 times

Advertisements

Wow! these pictures are really fantastic. I love New York. thanks for sharing this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2015, 01:02 AM

2 posts, read 7,292 times
Default great pictures

very professional picture, well done. we love that.

Old 10-14-2015, 12:32 AM

77 posts, read 89,070 times
Default Letchworth Park is beautiful!

Totally agree!!!! I went there with my family while living in Livingston county NY. Loved it was beautiful it has a restaurant and catered Weddings there with huge waterfalls in the park. A must see and free to get in. And we didn't get to stay long enough to take advantage of the many things they offer there.

Letchworth is really a tremendous state park... 17 miles long... you really need a couple days to see it all. It has the feel of a mini-national park in some ways. Very fancy and well maintained.

I wonder if people planning to move to Upstate NY realize that New York State has one of the best park systems in the world! I've lived here all my life and I haven't even scratched the surface of the beautiful places to see and camp at...[/quote]

Old 11-25-2015, 11:58 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,923,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
Autumn foliage in the western Southern Tier. These are shots from the Town of Carroll southeast of Frewsburg, NY from Robbin Hill Road and the Erlandson Overview Park on Saturday, October 10, 2015.

Nice pics! We went through that region about 2 weeks after you took those, and there was still a lot of foliage along the southern tier.

Old 02-06-2016, 03:50 PM

1 posts, read 2,919 times
Default Dear friends , how do you feel about poetry ?

Night silence awarded , given time to think .
But I have this night , only one thought .
What I can do right now than to be useful to you?
I close my eyes - God, you come to me .

I ask you to be happy , loyal and reliable friends .
God, on the day of bad weather you really help her.
Love to ask , I will not love you already have .
No , I do not preukrasil , it is right in the heart here !

The peace I see power , but I am not calm at times .
I am weak when I hear that , something happened to you .
And from him to you, I want to pass the word .
Be happy dear Kate, that's all I wanted to say !

Turin D.

Dear friends , how do you feel about poetry ?

Old 02-08-2016, 09:32 AM

3,210 posts, read 4,591,977 times
/\ that was very good!

Old 02-10-2016, 05:24 AM

58 posts, read 71,767 times
Smile ArhamSoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentyfour01 View Post
Letchworth State Park (1 hour southwest of Rochester)

Letchworth is really a tremendous state park... 17 miles long... you really need a couple days to see it all. It has the feel of a mini-national park in some ways. Very fancy and well maintained.

I wonder if people planning to move to Upstate NY realize that New York State has one of the best park systems in the world! I've lived here all my life and I haven't even scratched the surface of the beautiful places to see and camp at...
Waooo,What a nice sharing.Thank you for this great pics.I,ll visit to this place asap.

Old 02-10-2016, 10:17 AM

4,409 posts, read 6,484,119 times
I wish I had a camera. I live in Schuyler county and yesterday I headed down to Sayre via Odessa hill to Cayuta and south.

The valleys out here in NY, especially off the beaten paths, are so beautiful and isolated and quiet. Deep, too! Down some of these valleys the hills tower over you like mountains. It's such a shame that these areas are almost never photographed in favor of the flatter finger lakes coasts.

I miss living out in the hills, I live in a town now and it's... eh. Not awful but not my personal speed either.

Not only are the valleys gorgeous but on my way back north it began snowing abruptly. The tallest peaks were blanketed in thick clouds and oh man what a sight!

Old 03-24-2016, 07:49 AM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

46,011 posts, read 53,149,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsauce711 View Post

The West Branch of the Sacandaga River in the southern Adirondacks, both frozen/snow covered and in the summertime
A lot of tall conifers for the Northeast

Old 04-13-2016, 05:10 AM

780 posts, read 1,335,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavitra.mundhra View Post
I need information on people who have PAID IN FULL on their homes in New york
all the info you can get on them, most importantly Name, Address, Email, Phone, When they completed the mortgage
You have been reported.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York