Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2009, 04:00 PM

3 posts, read 5,573 times

Advertisements

I am looking for a one bedroom apartment/condo rental in Plattsburgh, NY. I've tried craigslist, looking in the press republican (local paper), and rental websites but it doesn't seem like there is much out there. I am located four hours downstate so it's hard to get an idea of what's out there. Does anybody have any experience or know of anything available close to what I am looking for?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2009, 06:42 PM

91,975 posts, read 122,078,964 times
Maybe here: Plattsburgh Condos for Sale – Real Estate in Plattsburgh

Plattsburgh NY Apartment Rentals Plattsburgh NY Apartments Plattsburgh NY Housing (http://www.e-zproperties.com/Apartments.htm - broken link)

Old 05-25-2009, 10:18 AM

518 posts, read 2,006,886 times
Post There is a huge complex being built on Broad St.

that I believe is called SuperSuites??????? Supposed to open this fall. I will try to get more info. It is convenient for college kids, but heard that it will be mostly unaffordable for the kids who want to live 20 to a house and spend most of their semester money for the bars.

It looks very nice from the outside............lots of huge bay windows and three stories. As I said will try to get more info for you, but they wouldn't quite be advertising yet......In February there was nothing there, but in just this short time they are done with outside insulation and roofs......and builders have a great rep. Good luck.

Old 05-26-2009, 09:46 AM

160 posts, read 562,771 times
This building, which converted the old ROTC site into really nice condos, might have what you're looking for. The U.S. Oval is a great area, near downtown and on the lake. Here's the rental listing:
Larkin Realty - Rental Details (http://www.larkinrealty.net/rentaldetails.php?id=72 - broken link)

Old 05-30-2009, 10:56 PM

3 posts, read 5,573 times
I just took the trip up there during the past week hoping that I could find what I was looking for and I was unsuccessful in finding anything..... There are some nice places down by the waterfront but nothing came through I also took a look at a nice place in the city but was rented out the next day after I saw it..... I'm hoping that some more apartments might come available soon so that I can make another trip up there and find what I am looking for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York