U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2009, 07:06 AM

1 posts, read 2,241 times

Advertisements

I was hoping that someone might be able to give me some information on the Plattsburgh area. I am moving at the end of July up to the Plattsburgh area with my husband and son, my husband was transferred to an office in Champlain. We are looking to rent a 3 bedroom, 2 bath apartment/townhome/house, just something nice and fairly big; however, I can't seem to find anything online. Does anyone know if there are a lot of apartment/townhome complexes in the city of plattsburgh for rent that are fairly updated? Our move is going to happen quick and I may only have a weekend before the big move to actually drive up and look around. I was hoping for some insight on where to look before the drive up! Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2009, 08:50 AM

63,235 posts, read 88,740,266 times
Check the topics below at the bottom of the page. There should be some examples in those threads.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:32 PM

1 posts, read 2,130 times
not a lot of townhouses for rent but several for sale in the low $100,000 range. [mod]realtor soliciting [/mod]

Last edited by bellafinzi; 06-17-2009 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: realtor soliciting

Old 06-18-2009, 03:01 PM

1,350 posts, read 3,165,121 times
The classified section of the Plattsburgh Press Republican is one of the only online options in Plattsburgh & North Country.

The Press Republican - Homepage

Sometimes you can find places on NNY Ads but mostly that is for Franklin County west to Watertown

NNYAds.com | Your local classifieds for real estate, rentals, automobiles, recreational transportation, public notices, jobs, finance, services, giveaways, announcements, farm and garden, and other merchandise in Jefferson County, St. Lawrence County

Otherwise the realtor.com's & Hotpad sites are about the online online options for the area. Good luck to you, we recently moved from the Plattsburgh/NNY area to the Buffalo metro area.

Old 06-18-2009, 05:18 PM

518 posts, read 1,863,557 times
Post Check out this thread........

There is a huge discussion (just about a month ago) and the thread is entitled 'Apartments in Plattsburgh'. Rather than rehash all that info, just head over to page 3 and look at all the helpful links. There are places available, but this area has it's share of renters and there really isn't a reason to have to spend money to advertise, so people don't for the most part.........If you need additional info, I will be glad to try to help you. There just was a townhouse/apt. with what you are looking for in the city and we had friends that lived there and loved it. It was on Sandra Ave., so great city schools, location, etc............It was listed earlier in the week's Press Republican which is online............good luck!

Old 10-09-2009, 06:39 AM

10 posts, read 25,300 times
don't forget to pack the snow shovel

Old 10-09-2009, 08:36 PM

518 posts, read 1,863,557 times
Exclamation They are coming from Buffalo................

We get less snow than they do...............

We went way past Christmas 2 or 3 years ago with absolutely no snowfall whatsoever.........the skiers were bummed totally
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York