Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 02:15 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,463,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Judging from the limp-armed, little belly puffed out stance and the up tilted flare of the nostrils, a grunge version of Python's Upper Class Twit came to mind when I first saw the pic and I doubt my opinion would change at a second look.
OMG again, STT, stop I can't stand it! So funny! I'm sitting here giggling at the thought of the upper class twit! I caught it on YouTube and it just cracks me up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2011, 02:16 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,543,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I'm not puffing out my belly. That's just the way the shirt is.
That's what she said.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:17 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,448,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTownNative View Post
I think in any llr you are eventually going to find out someones personality. I have a pic up of myself now. Thats one of my more fitted pair of jeans that im wearing in mine. I try not to do the overly baggy look to much anymore because I think that was a turnoff to women. But I've always been a nice and honest person even when people probably couldn't tell. People will see how you are when your around them alot. So I think doing something gets your personality out there like working, going to school, volunteering, joining groups, ect.
That's one of your more fitted pairs? Obviously, we have different ideas when it comes to jeans. Those jeans look rather baggy.

I wore baggy jeans in middle school and the beginning of high school. Then during junior year, I put some regular fitting jeans into the mix. Senior year...men's skinny jeans. Freshman year of college...tighter men's skinny jeans and girl pants. Now I'm a college sophomore. As recently as senior year of high school, I was known to wear baggy jeans from time to time. But in college, tight pants are basically all I wear.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTownNative View Post
I think in any llr you are eventually going to find out someones personality. I have a pic up of myself now. Thats one of my more fitted pair of jeans that im wearing in mine. I try not to do the overly baggy look to much anymore because I think that was a turnoff to women. But I've always been a nice and honest person even when people probably couldn't tell. People will see how you are when your around them alot. So I think doing something gets your personality out there like working, going to school, volunteering, joining groups, ect.
Sounds like your doing good for yourself with keeping yourself busy and your jeans look appropriate for someone your age. My son wears his pants like that too.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Obviously, we have different ideas when it comes to jeans.
Well thank goodness. He probably wouldn't be caught dead wearing those girly pants.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:20 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,867,481 times
Quote:
That's one of your more fitted pairs? Obviously, we have different ideas when it comes to jeans. Those jeans look rather baggy.

I wore baggy jeans in middle school and the beginning of high school. Then during junior year, I put some regular fitting jeans into the mix. Senior year...men's skinny jeans. Freshman year of college...tighter men's skinny jeans and girl pants. Now I'm a college sophomore. As recently as senior year of high school, I was known to wear baggy jeans from time to time. But in college, tight pants are basically all I wear.
you gotta let the boys breathe so to speak

Old 03-29-2011, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
Methinks there is no problem on that score.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:22 PM

2,367 posts, read 7,636,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donie1 View Post
Sounds like your doing good for yourself with keeping yourself busy and your jeans look appropriate for someone your age. My son wears his pants like that too.
Thanks.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:23 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,867,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Methinks there is no problem on that score.
opps I forgot about the non-procreation goals he has, nevermind commence CD91, commence

Old 03-29-2011, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
What boys?? He's into tighter and tighter girl jeans that will bust his boys and make him a girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships