U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 11:51 PM

994 posts, read 1,429,039 times

Advertisements

Epic fail!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2013, 09:29 AM

17,828 posts, read 14,748,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Have you ever heard of something called a blog? See, there are these neat websites where you can go and write whatever you'd like, including an online journal, like WordPress, Blogger, Typepad, or LiveJournal. In fact, right here at City-Data, there is a blogging function. That's really where this kind of vent belongs.
Nooooo, I like reading her threads!! They make me think I am very normal and also they are very entertaining!

Old 10-31-2013, 12:57 PM

2,077 posts, read 2,195,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
You may have money, but you lack class.

Old 10-31-2013, 01:07 PM

7,664 posts, read 8,988,758 times
OP is one whack job

Old 10-31-2013, 01:21 PM

14,343 posts, read 8,949,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
He is NOT divorcing me. I take care of his son & I'm the only mother he has ever known. So you better trust, he's not going anywhere! We have a pretty much unspoken arrangement. So we have to work on it as we need each other not just for love but for more practical reasons.
Sooner or later he will get tired of your antics and realize that you are not worth the trouble. If he needs someone to take care of his son, he can hire a nanny at probably a fraction of the price compared to what he is paying to keep you happy with your lifestyle.

Unspoken? So you really don't know how he feels about the situation? Yeah... you're going to be blind sided with divorce papers one of these days.

How old are you? Do you really want to spend your life in such a marriage? Just so that you can have a certain lifestyle?

Old 10-31-2013, 03:39 PM

9,046 posts, read 15,405,910 times
OP is wasting his/her talents making up stuff for cd. Reminds me of the authors Janet Evanovitch and Carl Haaisen. Characters running around making illogical decisions, using faulty brains. Makes for funny reading.

Old 11-04-2013, 01:30 PM

3,336 posts, read 4,697,988 times
Quote:
I am a millionaire because I married well. I was not born one. I have always worked my whole life. What am I supposed to do during the whole day? Clean the house? I am young I need to build my career. Working makes you feel you are worth something.
YOU are not a millionaire. You're husband is a millionaire and judging on your posts about almost cheating on him and not leaving him because you have grown accustomed to the lifestyle, he will remain a millionaire after the divorce which we all know will be forthcoming.

Old 11-04-2013, 02:51 PM

1,566 posts, read 1,881,901 times
What was offensive about dipping everything in hot sauce, especially shrimp? That is what I'd like to know! Please tell us.

Old 11-04-2013, 03:01 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,643,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldyViolet View Post
What was offensive about dipping everything in hot sauce, especially shrimp? That is what I'd like to know! Please tell us.

I expected the broad to have more class as in matching her foods with the right condiments. IMO shrimp & fish should be complimented with lemon juice and a little pepper and if you have to drink white wine. But she has a tendency of ONLY using hot pepper, ONLY drinking red wine regardless of what the dish is.

Plus I noticed she adds salt on her food before she tastes it. Classy much?

I find people whose favorite condiment to be hot sauce to be a untravelled, shallow, tasteless as a rule that is! Their pallette IMO is not well developed because hot sauce kills the flavor of the food & at the end, all you taste is hot sauce. There is actually a link between hot sauce and socio economic status.

Old 11-04-2013, 03:21 PM

9,046 posts, read 15,405,910 times
Quote:
Plus I noticed she adds salt on her food before she tastes it. Classy much?

I find people whose favorite condiment to be hot sauce to be a untravelled, shallow, tasteless as a rule that is! Their pallette IMO is not well developed because hot sauce kills the flavor of the food & at the end, all you taste is hot sauce. There is actually a link between hot sauce and socio economic status.
No, there isn't.

Hint: when you use the term "classy" - you aren't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships