Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 04:40 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,958,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
"Horrific Day"....

Finding out your child or parent has died is horrific.

Finding out you're homeless is horrific.

Finding out you've been robbed is horrific.

Steering your car into two others is NOT horrific, its careless.

Missing a job interview whereby you could have been potentially hired for a lifetime & gotten benefits but missed all that is horrific

2 accidents per day is horrific

Coming home to your SO after two accidents & him not being happy you are alive but being disappointed about how the repairs will cost HIM is horrific

speaking of which

Losing your job is horrific

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2013, 04:44 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,829,411 times
First world problems. Not having food today, seeing your child die of a treatable disease, not having running water in your house - those things make horrific days.

Grow up and taje responsibility for your actions.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 10-27-2013, 04:52 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
Missing a job interview whereby you could have been potentially hired for a lifetime & gotten benefits but missed all that is horrific

Coming home to your SO after two accidents & him not being happy you are alive but being disappointed about how the repairs will cost HIM is horrific

speaking of which

How on earth is a fender-bender a life-threatening event? Something tells me your doormat of a husband is finally getting fed up with your nonsense.

Old 10-27-2013, 05:27 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,958,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
How on earth is a fender-bender a life-threatening event? Something tells me your doormat of a husband is finally getting fed up with your nonsense.
This is how I know he is no doormat hubby

I had an accident & I asked him to come ""analyze"" the damage & like most men, he knew better than the woman. No surprises there. Here is how I know he is no doormat but worried about his money. I tod y'll how he was more worried about how much I tend to cost that little additional grand was more on his mind than I arrived home safely & 5 pages later I'm surprised no one thought this strange

Old 10-27-2013, 05:38 PM

50,783 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:

speaking of which

We are not sounding sympathetic to that because many of us are perplexed about why you didn't just call the company when you were lost and ask them how to get there.

Old 10-27-2013, 05:59 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,238,344 times
Quote:

speaking of which

Couldnt be too horrific if you didnt care enough to pick up the phone and call them. But by all means, continue on....

Old 10-27-2013, 06:08 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,978 times
Oh yeah I've lost my job about 3 years ago, kids ditto, sanity also, now ive just lost my house and will be homeless in 14 days, plus ive got to go to court because I was charged with the assault I was actually a victim of.

Yeah I have bad days.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:09 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
We are not sounding sympathetic to that because many of us are perplexed about why you didn't just call the company when you were lost and ask them how to get there.
That would be pro-active.

Anyway what's a millionaire doing bitching about missing a job interview?

Old 10-27-2013, 06:46 PM

1,006 posts, read 2,215,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
First world problems. Not having food today, seeing your child die of a treatable disease, not having running water in your house - those things make horrific days.

Grow up and taje responsibility for your actions.

But she/we live in a first world country, comparing this to those who have no food and live in third world countries is silly and detracts from your point.

Old 10-27-2013, 06:50 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,199,048 times
The reason I asked about the length of the marriage (which was not answered) is that you have talked on other threads about cheating on him and that you are with him only for the money, since you are serially unemployed. Unless he is dense, he has picked up on the attitude. Not to mention the thread where one of his relatives invited you to a networking event (especially good for an unemployed person) and you complained about what they were serving. Yeah, he has got to be re-thinking things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships