Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2014, 11:49 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,013,029 times

Advertisements

This is combine with my thread "Feel being ignored by a good friend!"
As she was ignoring me I kept silent. But she return a call, in short her accusation was " you are hiding information on face book from me, I cannot see your wall, I cannot comment on your photos, I see only 'ASK" button in front of your information" she was yelling crying mad all in once. So I calmly said " There is nothing I have filled out there, you know everything of me, She said I am busy and hang the phone.

I am quiet not sure if this is the reason for her to behave like this but 3 months ago She asked me what I am thinking She go on vacations with her boy friend who she got to know? She know this guy for more than 2 years and every time her daughter goes to her daddy my friend heading some where on a vacation, where are the best spots Hawaii once , Bahamas once, Bali once, and many more places every other two or three months.

she asked my view so I told her:If I were you I will try to see how he is moving on real daily life with me. How he is coping with daily routine, what sort of support I get, , it always stunning and as we both relaxed nothing can go wrong during the vacations, but daily life is hectic, it is different as you are a single mom and also working mother. SO I will try to see that side too

Her answer for that was " my life has nothing to do with any one else" honestly I don't know what is the relevancy with this phrase for what I said. I did not asked her either what is that mean or why she said that as she was in the air port heading for her boy friend for next vacation.

I open the conversation with asking did I say something wrong? for that she accuse me for using face book as I feel, but as I can see this might be the case. But I don't feel like I have said something to hurt her I said the reality for god sake. And I cannot lie in the sake of friendship either.

Should I apologize her for my given view if that is the reason?. If I am wrong I am ready to do that but is is really my fault or her rude behavior? After I realize this might be the case I have called her on skype when I saw her online she did not respond. And house phone does not answer either. Should I may be send a apologizing letter ? Is it really necessary?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships