Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 05:48 PM

1,714 posts, read 1,747,512 times

Advertisements

I think that's called projecting?

I once met a person who would always talk about other people and accuse them of certain things. It turned out to be him who was guilty of all the things he accused others of.

Sorry to say but your friend sounds like a douche. I would just ignore him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2014, 05:56 PM

61,290 posts, read 87,066,921 times
flipping it is the new rage.
accuse others of what you do

Old 10-24-2014, 06:27 PM

957 posts, read 1,055,691 times
You're the laziest OP I've ever seen in my life! This isn't even in the right section of CD

Anyway, who cares. Laugh at him and go on about your day. Stop being so soft.

Old 10-24-2014, 06:34 PM

4,040 posts, read 4,838,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leibstandarte View Post
I have this roommate who plays video game all day, every day, while I spend the majority of my free time reading and studying. He spent five years of his life after high school smoking weed and playing video games, while I went to college and got a degree.
On a particular Saturday morning, I was sleeping while he was playing video games. When I woke up, he called me "the laziest person he has ever met".
Why would he say such a thing?
That's what some people do. They project their own flaws onto the person closest to them. They don't recognize it in themselves, but they're subconsciously aware of it.

Old 10-24-2014, 06:46 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,295,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV84 View Post
You're the laziest OP I've ever seen in my life! This isn't even in the right section of CD

Just sayin'....

Old 10-25-2014, 05:03 PM

756 posts, read 827,811 times
Exclamation Lazy People Suck:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV84 View Post

What IS the right section of city data? I want to post a thread about this issue myself but I don't know how.

But I am just sick of the lazy people. I am surrounded by them. While surviving in land you are looked down on if you work. or do anything AT ALL besides sitting around and wasting space.

I had this neighbor who is this old fat hag that bosses everybody around and expects people to give everything to her and do everything for her. She has lived on welfare all her life -- her, her husband, and their eight children. They call ME lazy. I am the one that picked up all the garbage that blew from their yard to my yard.

And then I was doing my own tune up by myself. I found the instructional videos on YouTube.

But then what do I find that is "recommended"?! A bunch of high school drop outs from nyccccccccccccccc who still live with their parents and they all collect welfare. They continue to do this, as well as live on donations, pyramid schemes, crowd source, and sharebait (the youtube vidoes the youtubers constantly want people to share) and they will refuse to go to any type of university or night school and they refuse to work a regular job.

I hate lazy people. They all need to be turned into slaves as punishment for Both their laziness AND their snobbishness towards the workers.

Old 10-25-2014, 08:50 PM

4,901 posts, read 8,688,824 times
Quote:
Why would he say such a thing?
Because he is an idiot. Carry on.

Old 10-25-2014, 09:15 PM

34,805 posts, read 30,852,651 times
I'd completely ignore the fool and cut him off ASAP.

Old 10-26-2014, 01:18 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,632,023 times
Honestly who cares? Who knows? Don't let silly things like this bother you so much.

Old 10-26-2014, 01:36 PM

4,040 posts, read 4,838,007 times
Quote:
We were roommates in the military. I didn't really have a say in the living arrangement.
Now may I get my answer?
It's a psychological defense mechanism. He projects his own flaws onto other people, instead of looking at his own behavior and facing his issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships