Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2015, 11:56 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,057,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
Yes, this! Also, you will never be enjoy being in the bathroom again after your child is able to walk. Be prepared for a toddler knocking on the door, whining, "Mommeeeeeee!" while you're trying to do your business.
Yes, being able to poop in peace....never happens. Nothing happens without a production or crisis. It seems the minute you go to relieve yourself the crying and drama happens.

My children are now 21 years old and one is 17 years old. I made it through that, but when they are teenagers: you DO ask, why oh, why, did I reproduce? Of course you can NEVER say anything like that....but I am certain, many parents ask this question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2015, 12:38 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,694,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyBaby View Post
I see that a lot of people are jumping to the conclusion that I am going to make a terrible mother. It sounds weird but I already love my unborn child. Perhaps this pregnancy is what I need to get my life back on tract. I am not selfish though, if I can't find a stable job then I'll consider giving it up for adoption. I wish I could find a better job then being a stripper but I didn't finish high school, I have no talent, no hobbies, no nothing, this is the only way I can realistically make a lot of money.
you still can take courses to finish high school as 21 is not yet over the hill. Being a stripper is no life and mostly with a child coming.

Old 05-03-2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Perfect. This is an example of what should be included in Sex Ed, with pregnant teens and others who are being unrealistic.
then the bills need to be paid or food to be bought where or where does the money go. Oh no the car makes a noise and needs tires!

Old 05-03-2015, 01:06 PM

If this is for real I can't see how she can leave where she is unless she goes to a group home for new mothers. Why she has no money or credit to get a place and then pay food lights etc. It would be hard to find a person who would rent. Then you need the security deposit etc. Only she can decide and she does need to get a H.S. education even on line

Old 05-03-2015, 01:09 PM

2,997 posts, read 3,103,938 times
Troll.

Old 05-03-2015, 02:22 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,140,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennies4Penny View Post
[/b]

Absolutely 100% WRONG reason to have a baby. Honey, you are setting yourself up for a bad situation and a rough life. Take care of YOURSELF first.

Abortion is by no means murder. That thing inside you has no feeling, no nerves, no mind, no thoughts, no conscious, it's just a little blob. It doesn't know it exists and it won't know if it doesn't. Abortion IS a responsible choice.
Agreed.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with opting for an abortion, which is little more than a voluntary miscarriage anyway. I put it that way because you're early enough along for a miscarriage to happen anyway. I know plenty of amazing, kind-hearted people who have had abortions. It's not an easy decision, but everyone I know who did it still feel it was the right thing to do. Zero regrets.

If anything, it's the right thing to do IMO because it spares both you and the potential kid from a rough life with a grim outlook.

You've already unfortunately dealt with people who made life difficult for you, and it sounds like you don't have the luxury of relying on those around you. So why should they have any say in your life?

You have to be the savior in your own life. This is why God gave you strength, a thinking mind, and the ability to make decisions for yourself. A truly omniscient, reasonable and compassionate God knows that you're going to have to make tough choices that might not be "by the book", but in the long run sets you up to be in alignment of creating a better life for yourself and your future family.

What God wouldn't want that?

You are the only chance you have towards a brighter future.

You'll be able to have kids in the future, when you've built a better life for you and your future family.

Old 05-03-2015, 02:26 PM

As for you wanting someone to love and take care of, why not adopt a lonely pet from a shelter? So many pooches and kitties are just waiting for a kind-hearted soul to love them, nurture them, and have a safe home for them.

In return, you'll have yourself a true friend who will always immerse you in unconditional love. ♡

Old 05-03-2015, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyBaby View Post
As long as nothing like my parents(which I am not), my child will be fine. This isn't solely about my pregnancy, I need to know if their is any legal action I can take against my ex bf, he is ruining my reputation. My mother would loose it if I left, I can only leave once I have gotten "married."
And you've got to get out of there. Seriously, I left an equally toxic environment at 17 with little money, and it was the BEST decision I ever made. I felt free, empowered, sane and even physically healthier since I wasn't being depressed by my toxic mother. I'm almost 25 and I'm happy to have her out of my life permanently.

BTW if you ever need anyone to talk to, feel free to message me.

Old 05-03-2015, 04:54 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,322,930 times
Do not get an abortion. You made the decision not to. That's what's right for you. Those people trying to talk you into an abortion won't have to live with the death of YOUR child.

I do urge you to check out a Christian based crisis pregnancy center for support, counseling and possible job training.

You can do it if you want it bad enough. Dancing is the easy way out - at first. It's not what any parent wants for their child, would you?

I don't know where you are with your parents - have you told them? If not, it might be good if you had logistics lined up in case they throw you out (counseling) and be able to explain to them what you plan to do with your life. But you have to tell them. They may be more supportive than you think.

Old 05-03-2015, 04:55 PM

5,439 posts, read 16,862,267 times
you need to cut off contact with the crazy ex boyfriend. It doesn't sound like he is the dad, so that is good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships